Has anyone known a 'home repair/renovation that specialize in mold and plumbing', preferably some one you use before? Please pass the infor along (and cost if you don't mind). Thanks.

The house was build in the 60. Water's leaking in bathroom (2) and formed mold about a quarter of a square foot. Will need to open wall to fix the old pipes and clean up mold.