Page 96 of 100 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,600 of 9943

Thread: Trump - misc

Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
    Facts matter

The Special Counsel indicted 34 people—seven U.S. nationals, 26 Russian nationals, and one Dutch national—and three Russian organizations. Two additional individuals were charged as a result of referrals to other FBI offices.

Charges have been filed against Trump campaign members George Papadopoulos, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Michael Flynn, and Michael Cohen. Charges were filed against bank account seller Richard Pinedo and lawyer Alex van der Zwaan as well as Paul Manafort associate Konstantin Kilimnik. Also indicted were Russia-based Internet Research Agency and related organizations and individuals directed by Yevgeny Prigozhin, and a group of Russian hackers referred to as Viktor Netyksho, et al.

Following the guilty plea of Michael Cohen for lying to the Senate Intelligence Committee, ranking member Mark Warner stated the Committee had made multiple criminal referrals of individuals to Mueller and continues to examine witness testimonies for other false statements. The Democrat-controlled House Intelligence Committee voted in February 2019 to refer dozens of witness testimony transcripts and thousands of other documents to Mueller's office. Committee Republicans had blocked Democrat efforts to release the documents to Mueller's office when Republicans controlled the Committee in 2018.

On January 25, 2019, Roger Stone, a long time advisor to Donald Trump, was arrested by the FBI at a pre-dawn raid in Florida.[476] The indictment filed by the Office of the Special Counsel contained 7 charges, including obstruction of an official proceeding, witness tampering, and lying to congress in regard to the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 US election and his involvement with WikiLeaks. In the charging document, prosecutors alleged that, after the first Wikileaks release of hacked DNC emails in July 2016, "a senior Trump Campaign official was directed to contact STONE about any additional releases and what other damaging information [WikiLeaks] had regarding the Clinton Campaign. STONE thereafter told the Trump Campaign about potential future releases of damaging material by [WikiLeaks]." The indictment also alleged that Stone had discussed Wikileaks releases with multiple senior Trump campaign officials. By the time of those contacts, it had been publicly reported that the DNC emails had been hacked by Russians and provided to Wikileaks.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specia...iminal_charges

Two dozen investigations continue by Federal and State agencies

Yup, and none of those charges are for colluding with Russians. NONE.

Those charges are part of the shakedown I referred to of anyone who helped Trump win the election. These dirty cops (establishment Republicans) want to prevent anyone in the future from doing what Trump did (running against the establishment).

Remember - the president was SUPPOSED to be either Hillary Clinton or Jeb Bush.

Just when you don't think he can sink any lower.

Trump’s Latest Ilhan Omar Smear Shows How Unfounded Right-Wing Claims Go Mainstream
    The story behind the unsubstantiated rumor that went from an anonymous post to the president’s lips in just three years.

On Wednesday, President Trump gave credence to a smear against Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) when he told reporters that there was “a lot of talk about the fact that she was married to her brother,” and that he was “sure that somebody will be looking at that.”

It was almost only a matter of time before the smear, an unfounded accusation which started in fringe corners of the internet, earned the ultimate far-right cosign of being mentioned by Trump. The rumor appears to have started three years ago, but begun catching more serious online attention in recent months as Omar came under increasing right-wing attacks. According to an analysis of tweets by Zach Verdin, a partner at the pro-democracy independent research collective Guardians.ai, messages including the words “Ilhan Omar,” “brother,” and “marriage” had significant spikes in the spring. On April 16, after an article purporting to substantiate the claim was circulated by OANN host Jack Posobiec, it was mentioned in 7,880 tweets.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...arriage-smear/

So despite attempting to manufacture a conflict with Iran, increasing defense spending & continuing the existing conflicts, Trumpers are anti-war?
    Despite the Administration provably hampering & obstructing multiple investigations & having more indicted officials than any other administration they're pro-law enforcement?
    They want trade parity, but have taken steps known/shown to increase the trade deficit?
    Even though there's a literal "Kushner Middle East Peace Plan" & Trump's pandered to the illegally-occupying Israelis, Trumpers don't want anything to do with the Middle East?

Like I get that you're a pro-fascist, racist-enabling, rapist-defending bootlicker, but not all of us live in your private Facebook group, right-of-Fox-News, fact-free safe spaces so stop trying to sell us micturition as precipitation.
    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Yup. And how could he leave office? He could resign, he could lose the election, or he could be impeached.

Mueller says Trump could be charged with obstruction after he leaves office

Buck: "You made the decision on the Russian interference. You couldn't have indicted the president on that, and you made the decision on that. But when it came to obstruction, you threw a bunch of stuff up against the wall to see what would stick."

Mueller: "I would not agree to that characterization at all. What we did is provide to the attorney general in the form of a confidential memorandum our understanding of the case. Those cases that were brought, those cases that were declined. And the — that one case where the president cannot be charged with a crime."

Buck: "Okay. But could you charge the president with a crime after he left office?"

Mueller: "Yes."

Buck: "You believe you could charge the president with obstruction of justice after he left office?"

Mueller: "Yes."

https://www.axios.com/mueller-trump-...m_content=1100

Collins: "At any point during the investigation was it hindered or stopped?"

Mueller: "No"

C2E Continued Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by kkozoriz View Post
    Just when you don't think he can sink any lower.

Trump’s Latest Ilhan Omar Smear Shows How Unfounded Right-Wing Claims Go Mainstream
    The story behind the unsubstantiated rumor that went from an anonymous post to the president’s lips in just three years.

On Wednesday, President Trump gave credence to a smear against Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) when he told reporters that there was “a lot of talk about the fact that she was married to her brother,” and that he was “sure that somebody will be looking at that.”

It was almost only a matter of time before the smear, an unfounded accusation which started in fringe corners of the internet, earned the ultimate far-right cosign of being mentioned by Trump. The rumor appears to have started three years ago, but begun catching more serious online attention in recent months as Omar came under increasing right-wing attacks. According to an analysis of tweets by Zach Verdin, a partner at the pro-democracy independent research collective Guardians.ai, messages including the words “Ilhan Omar,” “brother,” and “marriage” had significant spikes in the spring. On April 16, after an article purporting to substantiate the claim was circulated by OANN host Jack Posobiec, it was mentioned in 7,880 tweets.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...arriage-smear/
    How do poeple even defend/support someone who constantly does this type of thing? Regardless if you somehow think his policies are good, there's obviously so much wrong with him as a person.

I'd rather C2E than work!

I tried watching Mueller, lordy, no wonder everything took him so long
    Animals are my passion.

Quote Originally Posted by MrOilers View Post

Obstruction does not have to be successful to be illegal.

Learn the law.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Former special counsel Robert Mueller on Wednesday said that he believes President Trump could be charged with obstruction of justice after he leaves office."Could you charge the president with a crime after he left office?" Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.) asked Mueller during the former special counsel's testimony.
    "Yes," Mueller replied.
    Buck appeared to be taken aback, and asked the question again, but adding whether Mueller believed a president could be charged with obstruction of justice after leaving office. The former special counsel again said he believed that was the case.
    https://thehill.com/policy/national-...mpression=true

Former special counsel Robert Mueller told Congress Wednesday that he generally agreed that lies by Trump campaign officials and administration officials impeded his nearly two-year investigation.Rep. Val Demings (D-Fla.) asked if other witnesses beyond those who were indicted during his probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election lied to his team of prosecutors.
    "I think there are probably a spectrum of witnesses in terms of those who are not telling the full truth and those that are outright liars," Mueller responded, noting that it was fair to say there were "limits" on the evidence he could access as a result.
    Denings followed up by asking if it would be accurate to say that "lies by Trump campaign officials and administration officials impeded your investigation."
    "I would generally agree with that," Mueller said.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...BYETNrZ6IN9WTw

The Louisiana congressman went on to specifically ask Mueller about Trump’s attempts to get then-White House counsel Don McGahn to create a written record falsely asserting Trump had not directed him to fire Mueller, which McGahn refused.Richmond asked if the attempts “were related to President Trump's concerns about your obstruction of justice inquiry,” to which Mueller responded, “I believe that to be true.”
    "So it's accurate to say the president knew that he was asking [Don McGahn] to deny facts that McGahn 'had repeatedly said were accurate.' Isn't that right?" Richmond asked Mueller, with the special counsel responding in the affirmative.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...mpression=true
    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Why did Omar marry her brother?

C2E Continued Contributor

So it doesn't count as obstruction just because he sucks at it? Nice defense.

Quote Originally Posted by seamusmcduffs View Post
    How do poeple even defend/support someone who constantly does this type of thing? Regardless if you somehow think his policies are good, there's obviously so much wrong with him as a person.
    To people like his supporters this is a feature, not a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    I tried watching Mueller, lordy, no wonder everything took him so long
    There’s this below plus what I can’t even imagine that he has to deal with regarding intelligence and national security issues.

“The Justice Department publicly issued guidelines on Tuesday that set boundaries on Mr Mueller's testimony, instructing him to stay within the confines of the written report. ...
    “The Justice Department ground rules all but guaranteed that Mr Mueller's testimony would be awkward and halting, as he repeatedly paused to refer to specific pages of the report.”

Mr Mueller's responses were peppered with lines like: "I can't answer that question"; "I can't get into that"; "I don't recall"; "that's out of my purview"; and "I'll refer you to the report".
    That he frequently made them while leaning away from his microphone to look at his papers made things only more awkward to watch.“

“In addition, Mueller at times seemed all of his 74 years of age - a step behind the congressional questioners, who had clearly rehearsed for their five minutes apiece in the spotlight. As both Republicans and Democrats furiously tried to shape the public's view of the report, Mueller frequently had the look of a man in the middle of a busy intersection, trying not to get hit by cars.”

Source:

Mueller hearing: Are we learning anything new?
    Anthony Zurcher
    North America reporter
    1 hour ago

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49101886

Bolding mine

Mueller can’t even say IF they interviewed and questioned some people. The guy’s severely hamstrung. He’s not the first. History is full of such examples:
    The Imitation Game: how Alan Turing played dumb to fool US intelligence
    | The Guardian

““He absolutely hated it because he had to play dumb while being grilled by these mathematicians,” Moore says. “He had to pretend...”

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...ce-ian-fleming

Keeping Enigma Secret From The Germans – Many Lives Were Lost Sacrificed Doing So

https://www.warhistoryonline.com/ins...se-enigma.html
    Last edited by KC; 24-07-2019 at 12:56 PM.

C2E SME

KC, did you delete a post where you linked to an opinion piece from The Hill that accused Mueller of being a "magician by omission"? If so, why?

In any case, most of that opinion piece is based upon the words of someone (Stephan Roh) who themselves appear to have very deep Russian ties: https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.90ea0dce7b34

Roh provided a power-of-attorney letter that appeared to be signed by Mifsud in May 2018 to show that he is authorized to speak on the professor’s behalf, but he did not provide any evidence of recent contact with the professor.The Swiss attorney has his own Russian ties. In addition to his law practice, he leads an investment firm and a consulting business with Moscow offices, according to their websites. Photos show he appeared with Mifsud at the Valdai panel discussion in Moscow in 2016.
    Last year, Roh changed the name of a company he registered in London to “The No Vichok Ltd.,” an apparent reference to the poisoning of a former Russian spy in the United Kingdom with the nerve agent Novichok. British authorities have presented significant evidence that the attack was undertaken by Russian intelligence officers, and senior U.S. intelligence officials have concurred with that assessment.
    Roh told BuzzFeed, which first reported the registration, that the company would conduct research about the attack, which he suggested was in fact a plot by Western intelligence. He did not respond to a question from The Post about the company. He said he had “no business interests in Russia” and noted he is not licensed to practice law there.
    Yeah, that all seems above board...

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    KC, did you delete a post where you linked to an opinion piece from The Hill that accused Mueller of being a "magician by omission"? If so, why?

i can't answer the why for KC but this was the link: https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...sion-on-russia
    "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Mueller states that Trump lied in his written testimony.

Others who lied went to jail.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

C2E SME

Quote Originally Posted by noodle View Post
    Ah, my mistake. Thanks.

Note that John Solomon is the resident Fan Fiction writer for The Hill and his kookery eruptions are routine. After a week off he's had a couple this week, triggered by Mueller's upcoming testimony and I'm sure after it.
    I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

It's safe to say that this testimony is a big waste of time for everybody.

At the end of the day, nobody will be swayed, and every single Republican and Democrat will simply state that what Mueller said (or didn't say) has simply reinforced their original positions.

It was quite nice to hear straight from the horse's mouth just how wrong Trump & Barr's takes on the report were.

At the end of the day, nobody will be swayed, and every single Republican and Democrat will simply state that what Mueller said (or didn't say) has simply reinforced their original positions.
    I agree completely.

In fact, I'll raise your bet and wager that the entire Mueller investigation is a big waste of time. Trump has openly committed malevolent acts in so many spheres--environment, immigration, finances, taxation, you name it--that no investigation, trial, or impeachment is needed to know that he's guilty. His disasters are all out there on the public record in plain view of anyone who cares to look.

If only the Democratic party were organized enough to attack him on policy instead of on convoluted conspiracy theories then surely Trump would be a one-term president. As it stands right now, the same dysfunctional Democratic party that managed to get him elected in the first place through their misguided support of Hillary seems to be Trump's best ally in his winning a second term.

Quote Originally Posted by OffWhyte View Post

I agree completely.

In fact, I'll raise your bet and wager that the entire Mueller investigation is a big waste of time. Trump has openly committed malevolent acts in so many spheres--environment, immigration, finances, taxation, you name it--that no investigation, trial, or impeachment is needed to know that he's guilty. His disasters are all out there on the public record in plain view of anyone who cares to look.

If only the Democratic party were organized enough to attack him on policy instead of on convoluted conspiracy theories then surely Trump would be a one-term president. As it stands right now, the same dysfunctional Democratic party that managed to get him elected in the first place through their misguided support of Hillary seems to be Trump's best ally in his winning a second term.
    Not only that but the idea that he’ll face prosecution upon leaving office provides incredible incentives not only to Trump to achieve a second term, but to any number of otherwise anti-American foreign entities willing to aid him in winning a second term - in exchange for favours. (Think of all of history’s kings and despots that reached out to foreign rulers for help in maintaining their grip on power.)

Basically, if he was compromised by the Russians - we ain’t seen nothin yet.
    Last edited by KC; 24-07-2019 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kcantor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post

i can't answer the why for KC but this was the link: https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...sion-on-russia
    In adding a quotation, I somehow duplicated the post and so just deleted the first post that lacked the quotation. As noodle pointed out above, it’s in the Trump - Mueller Report thread here:
    http://connect2edmonton.ca/showthrea...139#post939139

Also not sure why this discussion carries on here in the “misc.” Trump thread but no big deal.
    Last edited by KC; 24-07-2019 at 04:01 PM.

Why So Many Trump Supporters Are OK With the President's Lies
    Pacific Standard

Authoritarianism has long been linked to support for Donald Trump. New research finds people with that mindset are
    less likely to care that a political leader is lying.
    BY TOM JACOBS , MAR 14, 2019

Excerpts:

“ People who score high on the first scale support socially conservative values, respect for authority figures, and punitive punishments. Those who score high on the second favor a hierarchy-based social structure,..”

"Right-wing authoritarianism captures the tendency to defer to legitimized authority,"...”

“Relatedly, people who score high in social-dominance orientation "consider the social world as a competitive jungle," they add. It's easy to see how lying would be viewed as acceptable if you hold what the researchers describe as "the dog-eat-dog worldview where everyone does whatever is needed to get ahead." “

https://psmag.com/news/why-so-many-t...residents-lies

Ilhan Omar: Trump rally “send her back” chant mixes racism and authoritarianism - Vox

“...At a June rally in Florida, just weeks before Trump’s racist attacks on Omar and the rest of “the Squad” began in earnest, he cast the Democratic Party as a threat to the very lives of his supporters. “They want to destroy you and they want to destroy our country as we know it,” he thundered.

When you believe this, there is no longer any need to adhere to the liberal theory of law as neutral protector of freedoms. In its place, you get the “send her back” theory of law: the notion that the purpose of holding legal power is to defeat your enemies, an anti-democratic theory that has been encouraged at Trump rallies for years.”

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...thoritarianism
    Last edited by KC; 24-07-2019 at 04:55 PM.

Schiff: "Russia committed federal crimes in order to help Donald Trump?
    Mueller: "When you're talking about the computer crimes charged in our case, absolutely."
    Schiff: "Trump campaign officials built their strategy - their messaging strategy around those stolen documents?"
    Mueller: "Uhm, generally that is true."
    Schiff: "And then they lied to cover it up?"
    Mueller: "Generally that is true"

It's becoming obvious even for mainstream news outlets that Trump didn't conspire with Russia, and that charging someone with obstruction over a fabrication that they are being framed for is complete nonsense.

I fully expect that by tomorrow, Trump's opponents will forget that yesterday's hearing ever happened and will resume calling everyone a racist.

Thanks for reminding me, I got distracted yesterday & forgot to call you out on that racist birther-esque question about Omar yesterday.

Your bigotry is showing, it appears you’ve traded in your dog whistle for a regular one. Racist trash.

Oh mercy....

Trump delivered a speech in front of a fake presidential seal that showed a Russian imperial eagle clutching golf clubs

After a 12-minute video extolling his virtues as a leader, President Donald Trump took to the stage at the Marriott Marquis hotel in Washington, DC, on Tuesday to deliver a speech to thousands of young, cheering supporters at the Turning Point USA conference.

But as Trump stood enjoying the rapturous welcome, no one seemed to notice that there was something subtly different about the presidential seal that was being shown on the screen behind him.

Instead of the bald eagle featured in the official seal of the president of the United States, the image featured a double-headed eagle, which bears a striking resemblance to the one on the official coat of arms of the Russian Federation.

The alteration seemed designed to poke fun at Trump over his administration's controversial ties to Russia, which US intelligence says interfered in the US election in a bid to aid Trump's candidacy.

And instead of clutching arrows in its left claw, the eagle in the altered image held golf clubs — most likely a not-so-subtle reference to one of Trump's favorite hobbies.

---

Also visible is a fistful of dollars held in the eagle's claw on the left of the image, and a series of hammer and sickle designs in place of the stars on the US flag in the middle of the seal.

---

Citing a reader, The Post said the fake seal resembled one being sold online in which the US's Latin motto "E pluribus unum," which means "Out of many, one," has been replaced by the Spanish words "45 es un titere." This roughly translates into English as "45 is a puppet." Trump is the 45th US president.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...n-eagle-2019-7

Amazing how in less than 3 years we have progressed from "you are racist if you dislike the President" to "you are a racist if you like the President"

No, you're a racist bigot because you say racist, bigoted things backed by your racist, bigoted beliefs, emboldened by the racist bigot in the White House.

You were a racist bigot before he was elected & you'll be a racist bigot afterwards.

Got that, you fascist-defending, sexual-predator-admiring, lie-swallowing, hate-spewing, fake-news-regurgitating, alt-right racist bigot?

I fully expect that by tomorrow, Trump's opponents will forget that yesterday's hearing ever happened and will resume calling everyone a racist.
    I sure called that one!

Follow up to "45 es un titere."

A representative from Turning Point, which prepared the projected slideshow, told CNN that a member of its AV team had found the fake seal on Google Images and mistakenly took it for the official one, but there was “zero malicious intent.” Still, Turning Point told The Post, the person responsible was fired.

https://www.motherjones.com/media/20...wnSK1ed8KnI2DY

Comedy gold! LOL! Best p!sstake I've seen in a long while.
    Nisi Dominus Frustra

And everyone misses the cloud over it all...
    I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by kkozoriz View Post
    Follow up to "45 es un titere."

A representative from Turning Point, which prepared the projected slideshow, told CNN that a member of its AV team had found the fake seal on Google Images and mistakenly took it for the official one, but there was “zero malicious intent.” Still, Turning Point told The Post, the person responsible was fired.

https://www.motherjones.com/media/20...wnSK1ed8KnI2DY
    Trump’s Keystone Cops are back!

Quote Originally Posted by noodle View Post
    No, you're a racist bigot because you say racist, bigoted things backed by your racist, bigoted beliefs, emboldened by the racist bigot in the White House.

You were a racist bigot before he was elected & you'll be a racist bigot afterwards.

Got that, you fascist-defending, sexual-predator-admiring, lie-swallowing, hate-spewing, fake-news-regurgitating, alt-right racist bigot?

Noodle, you need to be more direct. Talking subtleties to MrOilers, just goes over his head. He is not a deep thinker, he reads comic books and Presidential tweets.

I guess criminal charges and brainless conspiracy theories means she's a shoe in.

Pro-Trump Republican aiming to unseat Ilhan Omar charged with felony theft
    Exclusive: Danielle Stella, reported to support baseless QAnon conspiracy theory, held twice this year over alleged shoplifting

A pro-Trump Republican candidate for Congress who is aiming to unseat Ilhan Omar in Minnesota has been charged with a felony after allegedly stealing from stores.

Danielle Stella was arrested twice this year in Minneapolis suburbs over allegations that she shoplifted items worth more than $2,300 from a Target and goods valued at $40 from a grocery store. She said she denied the allegations.

Stella, a 31-year-old special education teacher, was reported this week to be a supporter of the baseless “QAnon” conspiracy theory about Donald Trump battling a global cabal of elite liberal paedophiles.

This week Stella also described Minneapolis as “the crime capital of our country”. She has in the past complained that local police were “overworked and overburdened” and said that, if elected, she would work to reduce crime.

---

Stella is accused of stealing 279 items valued at $2,327.97 from a Target store in Edina, to the south-west of Minneapolis, on 8 January this year. She was arrested for the alleged theft after security staff called the police.

A criminal complaint filed to Hennepin county district court alleged Stella was seen leaving the store without paying for most of her haul, after “scanning only a few other items” that were valued at about $50.

---

She has accused Omar of being a criminal for advising immigrants how to avoid agents from US Immigration and Customs Enforcement. She said in a tweet that any representatives who fail to “uphold the rule of law” should be ejected from office.

Court records say that in 2009, Stella pleaded guilty to driving while impaired from alcohol and fleeing a police officer. The latter charge was prosecuted as a felony but later classified as a gross misdemeanour as part of Stella’s plea.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ny-qanon-trump

Dan Coats: US intelligence chief leaves Trump administration - BBC News

“Mr Coats and Mr Trump have often been at odds over Russia and North Korea.”

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49147365

Just like he was at Ground Zero helping out AND at Trump tower, watching people fall from the twin towers from seven miles away AND, at the same time, in New Jersey watching a group of non-existent Muslims celebrating the fall of the towers.

Every story has got to be about him.

Trump’s story about almost dying in a helicopter crash is a lie: Former Trump Org exec

“I’m going to tell you a little story,” Res said. “We had a tragedy in the Trump Organization. There were three people, two top executives of the Atlantic City casinos and one very high up gentleman. And they came to New York for a press conference at the plaza, they were plugging a fight. And then they went back to Atlantic City and the helicopter crashed and they all died.”

“And it was a horror. It was a horror for everybody,” she continued.

“It wasn’t very long after that that he was putting out the word that he was supposed to be on that plane or that helicopter, and he didn’t at the last minute, he got pulled off the plane, in other words, he’d be dead now,” she explained.

“Total — total lie,” she declared. “Making himself part of the story, a very important story and undermining the fact that three people died, just like he is undermining what happened in 9/11 by exploiting it.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/tru...rump-org-exec/

Reagan was racist. So was Nixon. Trump i just the latest in a long line.

National Archives releases Reagan's racist call with then-President Nixon, ex-Nixon library director says

In a newly unearthed audio clip, then-California Gov. Ronald Reagan disparaged "monkeys" from African countries in a phone call with then-President Richard Nixon, according to the former director of Nixon's presidential library, who published his findings in The Atlantic.

Tim Naftali, who directed the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum from 2007 to 2011, writes that Reagan -- who would later become the 40th President of the United States -- called Nixon in October 1971, the day after the United Nations had voted to recognize the People's Republic of China. In the call, he says, Reagan is heard apparently referencing the way the Tanzanian delegation started dancing in the General Assembly when the UN took the vote to seat the delegation from Beijing instead of Taiwan.

Reagan, Naftali writes, is heard saying to Nixon, "Last night, I tell you, to watch that thing on television as I did."

Nixon interjected: "Yeah."

Reagan continued, "To see those, those monkeys from those African countries -- damn them, they're still uncomfortable wearing shoes!"

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/31/polit...ies/index.html

Audio interview with Lee Atwater, Reagan's campaign chair and later head of the Republican National Committee on the GOPs Southern Strategy". This is the year after Reagan was elected.

Exclusive: Lee Atwater’s Infamous 1981 Interview on the Southern Strategy

It has become, for liberals and leftists enraged by the way Republicans never suffer the consequences for turning electoral politics into a cesspool, a kind of smoking gun. The late, legendarily brutal campaign consultant Lee Atwater explains how Republicans can win the vote of racists without sounding racist themselves:

You start out in 1954 by saying, “Nigger, nigger, nigger.” By 1968 you can’t say “nigger”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “Nigger, nigger.”

Now, the same indefatigable researcher who brought us Mitt Romney’s “47 percent” remarks, James Carter IV, has dug up the entire forty-two-minute interview from which that quote derives. Here, The Nation publishes it in its entirety for the very first time.

https://www.thenation.com/article/ex...hern-strategy/

Official remarks from the White House

Remarks by President Trump Before Marine One Departure

Mitch McConnell is a man that knows less about Russia and Russia’s influence than even Donald Trump. And I know nothing.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...-departure-55/

Maybe Trump is right, Baltimore has many rat infested places that are owned by slumlords like Jared Kushner.

"the Kushner Cos. had violated housing codes more than 200 times in just 10 months "

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/world/...ents-1.4530786

Jared Kushner's family real estate firm owns thousands of apartments and townhomes in the Baltimore area, and some have been criticized for the same kind of disrepair and neglect that the president has accused local leaders of failing to address. Residents have complained about mould, bedbugs, leaks and, yes, mice -- plenty of mice. And they say management appears in no hurry to fix the problems.

"They don't care," says Dezmond James, who says he has spotted as many as three mice a week since he moved in to the Commons at White Marsh in suburban Middle River four years ago.

James says he sees a massive contradiction in Trump's much-publicized tweets laying the blame for Baltimore's poverty, crime and rodent problems on frequent antagonist Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings. Trump, he said, should look more at what he -- and specifically Kushner -- could do about it.

"His son-in-law owns all of this -- then he can fix it. I'm pretty sure he has a lot of money," says James, who is studying to be a medical assistant. "That's kind of weird that you want to talk trash. ... If you want to make improvements, you can make improvements."

Conditions got so bad two years ago that the Baltimore County government issued a release showing the Kushner Cos. had violated housing codes more than 200 times in just 10 months and only moved to fix the problems after being threatened with fines.

"I had black mould in my cabinets. I called them, I called them, I called them. And they never did anything," says Simone Ryer who moved out Whispering Woods in Middle River two years ago. "That was more than enough for me to leave."

In a statement, the Kushner Cos. said it was proud of its Baltimore-area apartments and has worked to maintain a "high quality residential experience for our tenants" by investing "substantial amounts" in upkeep.

A website for the Commons at White Marsh boasts of"amenities that amaze," but many of the 181 comments posted by residents at the review site apartmentratings.com complain of rats, mould, bedbugs, roaches and leaks. The reviews say management is generally unresponsive
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 31-07-2019 at 09:24 PM.

C2E Hard Core Contributor

Elijah Cummings agrees with Trump that Baltimore is infested, is he a racist?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqGt4m_rODA

Infested by drugs that were taking the lives of young people and he took actions to clean up the problem, spearheading measures and working with communities to reduce the problems. He put action into his words and did not say the derogatory words that Trump used against the people who live there.

Context matters as well as taking actions against the problem with positive solutions rather that tearing people down.

Comparisons between Maryland, which includes Baltimore, and Kentucky, home state of Mitch McConnell.

Health Care: MD 8th vs KY 44th
    Education: MD 13th vs KY 38th
    Economy: MD 26th vs KY 39th
    Infrastructure: MD 21st vs KY 26th
    Opportunity: MD 5th vs KY 20th
    Fiscal Stability: MD 15th vs KY 45th
    Overall quality of life:
    Maryland ranks 6th nationwide;
    Kentucky ranks 40th.
    [Source: US News & World Report, "Best States Rankings:
    Measuring outcomes for citizens using more than 70 metrics," 2019 ranking]

Correct

Many Republican districts are in worse shape than Baltimore.

Found this today about the very stable genius...

What are the funniest examples of Donald Trump being uninformed?

Ross Cohen, B.A. History & Political Science

Answered 5h ago

While it’s more sad than funny, it’s not hard to find some funny in it. Donald Trump is strikingly ignorant on seemingly every subject under the sun, from health and science to geography and history; from major world events of recent years to one of the cornerstones of U.S. defense policy for 50 years.

There’s also big gaps in basic government and constitutional knowledge, as well giant misunderstandings in what he considered his signature issue, trade policy.

This is not to mention everyday common knowledge like what health insurance is, or the fact that we already have big celebrations on the fourth of July.

Here are a few examples…

On TPP, the Trans Pacific Partnership trade deal:

Trump pretends to know everything about everything, but he’s especially pretentious when it comes to trade policy because it’s associated with business and pretending to be a good businessman and dealmaker was the central part of his claim to being qualified as a candidate.

Of course, he’s repeatedly shown how little he knows about trade issues and in one debate Trump went on and on and on about how China out-negotiated us, that they’re getting a much better deal and we’re all just such bad negotiators and so, so stupid.

…until it was finally pointed out that China isn’t even part of the deal.

On health insurance:

Trump:*“So pre-existing conditions are a tough deal. Because you are basically saying from the moment the insurance, you’re 21 years old, you start working and you’re paying $12 a year for insurance, and by the time you’re 70, you get a nice plan. Here’s something where you walk up and say, ‘I want my insurance.’ ”

This has absolutely nothing to do with the way health insurance works.

On world affairs:

"[Vladimir Putin} is not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand. He’s not gonna go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down."

—Donald Trump in 2016, apparently completely unaware that Russia had already annexed Crimea two years earlier, in a widely covered, broadly denounced invasion.

So knowledgeable!

With embarrassing ignorance like that (for a presidential candidate) on major issues, it’s hard to focus on the comparatively smaller ones, like when he has to try to pronounce a country he’s apparently never heard of before and manages to do it in funny ways — "Button" for Bhutan and my favorite, "Nipple" for Nepal.

On geography:

"We just got back from the Middle East."*—Trump,*in*Israel

Our ambassador literally face-palmed.

On the military, foreign policy, nuclear policy:

Hard to know where to start… most of these are more sad than funny.

He said,*“Lebanon is on the front lines in the fight against ISIS, Al Qaeda, and Hezbollah.”No, Hezbollah is actually part of the Lebanese government, but only for the last few decades. The average voter might not know that, but world leaders do.

He thinks Germany owes “vast sums” to the United States for NATO. No, countries don’t owe the U.S. money for NATO. They need to spend more on their own militaries, not pay us.

He was asked questions about the nuclear triad and had no idea what it was. That one’s too scary to find funny though, so let’s just move on.

I guess the only funny one would be how he thinks stealth fighters are literally invisible:

“They're invisible, you can't see them, they could be right in front of you and you'd never know.”

I’m curious whether Canadian prices will be affected by the Chinese tariffs. They shouldn’t be, but quite often I think the Canadian prices for good is related to the US price. Next year we’ll see new video game systems released; will the Canadian prices be cheaper than the US prices due to the tariffs Trump is imposing?
    They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

C2E SME

It really depends on how the particular good's supply chain is configured. If the finished good is something that's assembled in the US from parts made in China, then it would be impacted. If it's coming straight from China, then it wouldn't. Supply chains have become so complex and complicated that it can be near impossible even for supply chain experts or the companies sitting at the top of the chains to figure out where all the various materials and components that make up modern goods were sourced from.

Trump claims he stepped back because he didn't want to face "slander and libel'.

Actually, it was because of this:

Trump's pick for intelligence director misrepresented role in anti-terror case

"In a 2015 press release, Ratcliffe's House website stated, "When serving by special appointment in U.S. v. Holy Land Foundation, he convicted individuals who were funneling money to Hamas behind the front of a charitable organization."

His official campaign website, in a February 2016 post, also touted his "special appointment as the prosecutor in U.S. v. Holy Land Foundation, one of the nation's largest terrorism financing cases."

But ABC News could find no public court records that connect Ratcliffe to either of the two trials for the case. Former officials directly involved in the decade-long Holy Land Foundation investigation could not recall Ratcliffe having any role, and four former defense attorneys who served on the cases told ABC News on Monday they had no recollection of Ratcliffe being involved with any of the proceedings that resulted in the convictions of their clients."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=64646682

You mean Ratcliffe lied!?!?

No wonder why Trump had picked him.

Trump blames the investigative reporters that John Ratcliffe is being treated very unfairly.

Yeah, being caught in blatant lies should not be a reason for not getting key political posts.
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 02-08-2019 at 06:00 PM.

Trump Attacks, Then Says He Relies On Press To Vet Nominees
    The president blamed the "LameStream Media" earlier in the day for his decision to withdraw Rep. John Ratcliffe's nomination for director of national intelligence.

Trump withdrew his nomination for Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas) to take the position, tweeting on Friday that Ratcliffe would be “treated very unfairly by the LameStream Media,” and that it would be “miserable... to deal with these people.”

But later that day, speaking to reporters outside the White House, Trump said he likes when the press vets his nominees.

“Well no, you vet for me,” Trump said when a reporter asked about the White House’s vetting process. “I like when you vet, no, no, you vet. I think the White House is a great vetting process. You vet for me. When I give a name, I give it out to the press, and you vet for me.”

“A lot of times, you do a very good job, not always,” he continued. “If you take a look at it, the vetting process for the White House is very good, but you’re part of the vetting process, you know? I give out a name to the press, and they vet for me. We save a lot of money that way. But in the case of John, I really believe that he was being treated very harshly and very unfairly.”
    So Trump, the very stable genius, admits that he cannot make good decisions. He throws candidates against the wall like spaghetti and see who sticks.

Sounds like he learnt management theory from the scripts of 'The Apprentice'

"Also, there is far too much to lose. I may be wrong, but I believe that Chairman Kim has a great and beautiful vision for his country, and only the United States, with me as President, can make that vision come true. He will do the right thing because he is far too smart not to, and he does not want to disappoint his friend, President Trump!" he added.

North Korea's missile tests didn't defy agreement with US: Donald Trump
    North Korea fired missiles for the third time in eight days under the supervision of Kim.

WASHINGTON: President Donald Trump on Friday said that North Korea's three short-range missile tests that were carried out in a span of one week might have defied the United Nations resolutions but did not breach Washington's agreement with Pyongyang.

"Kim Jong Un and North Korea tested 3 short-range missiles over the last number of days. These missiles tests are not a violation of our signed Singapore agreement, nor was there discussion of short-range missiles when we shook hands," the president wrote on Twitter.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...w/70507982.cms

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

i heard a rumour that MrOilers actually lived in the philippines and didn't believe it.

now i'm not so sure...

https://www.pressreader.com/canada/e...82467120509775
    "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

More dog whistles to the far-right from the GOP.

From the Jerusalem Post

NRCC CHAIRMAN SENT LETTER SAYING RICH JEWS BOUGHT CONGRESS

"The letter on Emmer’s letterhead says “the news of impactful, real progress on turning our nation around was undercut by biased media and hundreds of millions of dollars of anti-Republican propaganda put out by liberal special interests, funded by deep-pocketed far-left billionaires George Soros, Tom Steyer and Michael Bloomberg.”

“These left-wing radicals essentially BOUGHT control of Congress for the Democrats,” the letter also said.

Soros and Bloomberg are Jewish and Steyer had a Jewish father and has in the past identified as Jewish although now he is a practicing Episcopalian.

The letter employs the anti-Semitic trope that rich Jews use their money for power and control.

The three men have been targeted with the same accusation by several Republican and conservative figures, including former House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy."

https://www.jpost.com/American-Polit...ongress-597665
    American Jews tend to favor Democrat candidates, with 71% of Jewish voters choosing Democrat candidates and only 25% choosing Republicans since 1968.
    https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...tial-elections

He's been sentenced to 20 years. Something to keep in mind if H.L. or MrNazi ever get in trouble with the law.

MAGA bomber Cesar Sayoc became ‘deranged’ by believing Trump-promoted conspiracy theories: defense lawyer

The attorney representing Cesar Sayoc, the Trump-obsessed man who sent explosives to the president’s political enemies last fall, told a court on Monday that President Donald Trump helped make his client “deranged.”

According to Courthouse News reporter Adam Klasfeld, attorney Ian Marcus argued during a sentencing hearing that Sayoc deserved leniency in part because he’s a disturbed man whose mind has been twisted by conspiracies and misinformation promoted regularly by the president, such as the false claim that he only lost the 2016 popular vote because of “illegal” voters in California.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/mag...efense-lawyer/

It's not a crime if the president tells you to do it. Another one of Trump's "fine people"

Montana boy, 13, slammed to ground at rodeo after keeping hat on during national anthem

"He was definitely bleeding out of his ears; he was scared," witness Taylor Hennick told NBC News on Wednesday about the incident. “He seemed shocked and out of it and wondering why he was being hit."

Brockway said he asked the boy to take off his hat, after which the teen cursed at him, Mineral County Attorney Ellen Donohue said in a written statement.

Hennick, 23, said everyone at the rodeo was standing for the national anthem when she saw the assault happen just feet away to her left.

"Then I looked over because I heard a `pop' and this man had grabbed this little boy by the neck and slammed him to the ground," Hennick said. "I saw it from the corner of my eye."

Brockway reportedly told the people around him afterward that he was right to attack the boy, who Hennick said had been wearing a red baseball cap.

He said the boy "was disrespecting the national anthem by wearing this hat. I heard him saying that in front of a lot of people," Hennick said. "People were just shocked."

Brockway, who lives in Superior, Montana, is on a registry of violent offenders, stemming from a 2011 conviction for assault with a weapon, state records show.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...uring-n1039951
    Montana man claims Trump motivated him to choke-slam boy over national anthem: attorney

An attorney for the 39-year-old Brockway said his client had suffered a traumatic brain injury in a 2000 vehicle crash and believed he was acting out what the president had told his supporters to do.

“His commander in chief is telling people that if they kneel, they should be fired, or if they burn a flag, they should be punished,” said defense attorney Lance Jasper. “He certainly didn’t understand it was a crime.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/mon...them-attorney/

This would be headline news for a week if Trump said it

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."
    https://twitter.com/AndrewHClark/sta...30998667239425

I see your reading material

Twitter feed from Andrew [email protected] Response Director @RealDonaldTrump 2020 Campaign @TeamTrump + @TrumpWarRoom

Biden had a slip of the tongue and you are all over him. Put into context, Biden is talking about the plight of the poor and the disproportionate spending on the rich white kids. It is coming from a rich white guy so there is no spin, it is a heartfelt analysis of serious systemic racism in America.

Trump on the other hand disparages the lower classes and makes their lives harder, terrorising poor children.

Meanwhile Trump outright lies about El Paso, even during his State of the union Address, stiffs the city for $500,000 and makes a campaign video from a tragedy that he instilled into the terrorist's mind that lead him to travel 9 hour to kill Latinos

Trump starts a dumpster fire, the adjacent house burns down, 22 people were killed and 24 injured and Trump not only brags about his crowd size but also they had to bring back patients to the hospital to get a photo-op, then he stands with first responders that had to put the 'fire' out and uses them as props for his video

Donald Trump went to Dayton and El Paso presumably to give comfort to victims and families and the heroes who saved lives, but somehow once again he managed to make what should have been a day about others – all about him.

and you are ok with that?

Apparently you are everything that noodle says about you..
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 09-08-2019 at 07:59 AM.

This would be headline news for a week if Trump said it

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."
    https://twitter.com/AndrewHClark/sta...30998667239425
    Truly a stupid thing to say & not the first or last time for Joe.

That being said, classic whataboutism from the alt-right nationalist conservatives & their local bootlicker & inveterate supporter.

Nothing Joe Biden can do or say will make Trump any less of a bigoted, immoral, fascist, regressive, illiberal, authoritarian, racist sexual predator, nor his supporters any less complicit in his indecency. Attempting to condemn Joe while simultaneously sweeping far more grievous thoughts, words & deeds on the part of Cheeto Mussolini under the rug is the height of hypocrisy.

Biden's comment would be headline news for a week if Trump said it

You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

Biden's comment would be headline news for a week if Trump said it

You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.
    Restating your whataboutism doesn't suddenly make it any less fallacious nor more relevant.

Joe is a relic of days gone past in the Democratic Party who made a gaffe, as he is often wont to do.

Trump is a known bigot & worse who is implementing racist, regressive policies & inciting stochastic terrorism.

If trump said that, it would just be another day in the office for him. He has said so many worse things, and MrOilers is okay with all of it. Biden says one little thing wrong and MrOilers is out with knives already much wow

Look at all the white liberals defending racist comments.

White liberals are the world's biggest racists.

Keep on projecting, fascist bootlicker.

Not falling for your fallacious argument does not constitute a defense of what Joe said. What he said was reprehensible. And also completely irrelevant when it comes to Trump, his numerous poor qualities or complete lack of moral decency.

MrOilers, Trump and 5 year olds use the same argument style

"I am not a racist, you are"

Man: Is this the right room for an argument?
    Other Man:(John Cleese) I've told you once.
    Man: No you haven't!
    Other Man: Yes I have.
    M: When?
    O: Just now.
    M: No you didn't!
    O: Yes I did!
    M: You didn't!
    O: I did!
    M: You didn't!
    O: I'm telling you, I did!
    M: You did not!
    O: Oh I'm sorry, is this a five minute argument, or the full half hour?
    M: Ah! (taking out his wallet and paying) Just the five minutes.
    O: Just the five minutes. Thank you.
    O: Anyway, I did.
    M: You most certainly did not!
    O: Now let's get one thing quite clear: I most definitely told you!
    M: Oh no you didn't!
    O: Oh yes I did!
    M: No you DIDN'T!
    M: Oh look, this isn't an argument!
    (pause)
    O: Yes it is!
    M: No it isn't!
    (pause)
    M: It's just contradiction!
    O: No it isn't!
    M: It IS!
    O: It is NOT!
    M: You just contradicted me!
    O: No I didn't!
    M: You DID!
    O: No no no!
    M: You did just then!
    O: Nonsense!
    M: (exasperated) Oh, this is futile!!
    (pause)
    M: Yes it is!
    (pause)
    M: I came here for a good argument!
    O: AH, no you didn't, you came here for an argument!
    M: An argument isn't just contradiction.
    O: Well! it CAN be!
    M: No it can't!
    M: An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition.
    M: Yes it is! 'tisn't just contradiction.
    O: Look, if I *argue* with you, I must take up a contrary position!
    M: Yes but it isn't just saying 'no it isn't'.
    M: No it ISN'T! Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says.
    O: It is NOT!
    M: It is!
    O: Not at all!
    M: It is!
    (The Arguer hits a bell on his desk and stops.)
    O: Thank you, that's it.
    M: (stunned) What?

‘Trade wars are good, and easy to win’ - Donald Trump

US-China trade deal in doubt, ‘Trump says US ‘not ready’

President Donald Trump cast more doubt on chances for a trade deal with Beijing on Friday, signaling he might cancel talks set for September amid an intensifying US-China trade war.

“We’ll see whether or not we keep our meeting in September,” Trump told reporters at the White House before heading out for fundraisers in New York and then vacation at his New Jersey golf resort.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/us-...-us-not-ready/

Joe Biden, the gift that keeps on giving - to the Trump re election.
    Animals are my passion.

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving to decent people

“I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn’t lose any voters, okay?” Trump said, mimicking firing a gun with his fingers. “It’s, like, incredible.”

Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving to decent people

Trump's rhetoric leads to the murder of two parents in El Paso. Trump travels to El Paso for a photo op with recovering survivors of the massacre. None of them agree to meet with him. Trump heralds that two survivors came back to the hospital to meet him. One of those survivors? The infant whose parents were murdered while shielding him from the bullets fired by the Trump devotee. The baby had no agency in posing with the man who had a hand in the murder of his parents, and yet, there is Trump, beaming at the cameras and flashing a tiny thumbs-up, soaking up the publicity at the expense of the newly orphaned child.

Cool. Cool, cool, cool.

Pure sociopathy & complete lack of empathy or any sort of societal norms on full display here.

"So happy to be here with this little orphan. Before me, he was a nobody. Now he's famous! All thanks to Trump!" *thumbs up*

Poor kid just looks lost “where are my parents”

He is turning his face away from the guy who told the killer it was ok to kill his parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Whattagame View Post
    Trump's rhetoric leads to the murder of two parents in El Paso.
    No it didn't.

That's just what the race-baiting news headlines are telling you.

So what lead the terrorist to travel 9 hours to El Paso?

Could it be because Trump singled out El Paso in his State of the Union speech and then continued to lie about that city when he held a rally there?

You are not able to connect dots, are you?

Stick to finger paints

No it didn't. That's just what the race-baiting news headlines are telling you.
    Stop playing dumb, bigot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lone_w...stic_terrorism

I don't know, and neither do you. Neither do any of us, actually.

For all we know he was triggered by the Democrat debates where they all were promising free healthcare and other perks for illegal aliens?

But we all know that type of speculation doesn't get as many headline clicks as "Orange Man Bad!"

Mental illness.

Could it be because Trump singled out El Paso in his State of the Union speech and then continued to lie about that city when he held a rally there?
    No, it's mental illness. If you're NOT mentally ill you can instantly determine which hateful, regressive, bigoted, racist rhetoric he actually means & what's just being said for effect. This guy lacks the keen mental edge shown by folks like MrFascist who can easily handle this extreme level of cognitive dissonance.

You are not able to connect dots, are you?

Stick to finger paints
    Pfft. MrBigot is trying to describe the 7th Dimensional chess that Trump is playing with everyone! Do you know how much effort it takes to try and make the dementia-riddled bigotry of a racist sexual predator with incestuous leanings seem coherent, cogent & planned? Clearly you're not on his level, thinking about dots & not multidimensional vertices.

Actually we do. He wrote a 4 page racist, xenophobic, hate filled manifesto.

He missed s opportunity to send his CV and manifesto to Steven Miller and a speech writing job in the White House.

Pfft. Everyone knows the manifesto is a fake, written by Demoncrats in one of their kiddie sex dungeons under a pizza restaurant & put forth by the Deep State to tarnish the otherwise impeccable reputation of the self-made billionaire & tycoon who's saving America from foreign invasions, God Emperor Donald Trump, long may he reign.

You can only trust Trump & his hand-picked crack lieutenants (unless he's joking, he's very funny), anyone else is suspect.

Hey, those basement pizza restaurant kiddie sex dungeons are real. The chains (pardon the pun) are owned by Trump's friend, Jeffrey Epstein.

Actually we do. He wrote a 4 page racist, xenophobic, hate filled manifesto.
    You didn't read the manifesto.

You didn't read the manifesto.
    I did.

"This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas."

Second sentence, racist as all get out.

That's not a Trump quote.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...gs/1936742001/

The exclusive USA TODAY analysis showed that together, Trump has used the words "predator," "invasion," "alien," "killer," "criminal" and "animal" at his rallies while discussing immigration more than 500 times. More than half of those utterances came in the two months prior to the 2018 midterm election, underscoring that Trump views immigration as a central issue for his core supporters.
    “This is an invasion,” Trump said in May during a rally in Panama City Beach, Florida. “I was badly criticized for using the word invasion. It's an invasion.”
    Try again, bootlicker.

See, he only said that it's OK to shoot them in the Florida Panhandle. He was laughing because he knew his supporters would never shoot anyone.

A video of Trump laughing at a proposal to 'shoot' migrants is resurfacing after shootings in Texas and Ohio

In the video, Trump is seen smiling and joking after an attendee at the rally yelled that the US Border Patrol should "shoot" migrants at the border. The person's yell was in response to Trump's question of how to deal with migrants when the US couldn't use violence.

"Don't forget: We don't let them, and we can't let them, use weapons. We can't," Trump told the crowd. "Other countries do. We can't. I would never do that. But how do you stop these people? You can't."

"Shoot them!" the audience member shouted. Some in the crowd clapped and cheered, while others grimaced.

Trump can be seen smirking and shaking his head. Trump them joked, "That's only in the Panhandle you can get away with this stuff." He reemphasized, "Only in the Panhandle," referring to the Florida Panhandle.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...hooting-2019-8

The leftist mob's greatest talent is taking literally any word - said at any time, and said in any context - and making it sound like it was said very racist-ly.

It really hilarious.

The leftist mob's greatest talent is taking literally any word - said at any time, and said in any context - and making it sound like it was said very racist-ly.

It really hilarious.
    It's hilarious that you think by playing word salad you can come up with a way that a well-known racist with a history of racist activity stretching back almost 50 years & forward to literally today is not a racist.

But I guess since you can't even recognize or acknowledge your own blatant bigotry how can you find it in others?

Fascist bootlicker.

Thanks for your word salad and proving my point for me.

Do you ever have anything substantial to say, or is it only insults?

Here's what the Republican Chairwoman, Ronna McDaniel, said today:

Thanks to the unhinged mob on the left, @realDonaldTrump raised $12M today, $2M more than originally expected.

The support for our President is unprecedented and growing!
    https://twitter.com/GOPChairwoman/st...16660813369345

Way to inspire Trump's supporters, lefties.
    Last edited by MrOilers; 09-08-2019 at 03:26 PM.

53% disapproval rating, 41% approval....

It's like the Republicans and their nationalist conservative base forget we live in the information age where their BS can be disproved in milliseconds. '

But hey, keep posting Republican propaganda & pretending it's news. I need the chuckles your ignorance provides, been a rough week

It's hilarious when people proclaim that numbers dug up from liberal blogs or corporate news reflect reality. My favorite number was that Hillary Clinton had a 98% chance of winning the election. As we saw, it was nothing close to reality.

It's hilarious when people proclaim that numbers dug up from liberal blogs or corporate news reflect reality.
    I absolutely love your constant & consistent, downright Orwellian use of the "no true Scotsman" fallacy as applied to news organizations, especially now that even Fox News can't muster up the Harlem Globetrotter levels of spin required to make Trump not look like a demented sociopath.

Anything for Dear Leader, eh?

It's hilarious when people proclaim that numbers dug up from liberal blogs or corporate news reflect reality. My favorite number was that Hillary Clinton had a 98% chance of winning the election. As we saw, it was nothing close to reality.
    She had 3 million more votes. But they don't count.

It really hilarious.
    You mean like Bidens one word slip which he immediately corrected and you wants all nuts over but give Trump a pass on everything he says?

Page 96 of 100 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 LastLast