Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667
Results 6,601 to 6,617 of 6617

Thread: Trump - misc

C2E Hard Core Contributor

Drag a $100 bill through a faculty lounge and you will never know what you will find.

Not The Onion.

With new Kavanaugh tweet, Trump makes Kellyanne Conway look like a fool

At 9:13 a.m. on Friday, Kellyanne Conway told reporters that President Trump didn’t need to be advised not to attack Dr. Christine Blasey Ford — the woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting her — because he knew it was the wrong thing to do.

“There’s no reason to attack her,” Conway said. “The president doesn’t need anybody to tell him. He does the right thing.”

One minute later, Trump made Conway look like a fool. At 9:14 a.m., the president posted a tweet attacking Ford by suggesting she’s lying about her account of being assaulted at a party in the early 1980s. He suggested that her assault must not have been so bad if she didn’t report it to the police immediately.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-atta...-fc3fe8f1e55a/

Why is it wrong to attack Ford? She's a narcissistic loony toon.

^One more creep.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph60 View Post
    Why is it wrong to attack Ford Trump? She's He's a narcissistic loony toon.
    Fixed that for you!

Why not hear her out rather than making judgements without investigation? Because she's a woman??? If Kavanaugh has nothing to hide, her reputation and story will be aired and proven false. If she is not heard, it will hang like a cloud over every case he hears. If they investigate and she gets a hearing and Kavanaugh is proven to have lied again, then he is not fit to be a judge with a lifetime appointment. Why is this whole appointment being rushed? They have a 5 to 4 Supreme Court advantage all ready. These Judges should not have a political affiliation to start with. During his 2016 presidential campaign, Kavanaugh was not even on Trump's list that he vowed not to alter. Another example of Trump lying....

Kavanaugh is a desperation candidate that GOP members warned that would be difficult to pass and was not on the Federalist Society list. This is Trump pushing another "only the best people" who may have flaws and was not properly vetted and now they are in a rush to appoint him before the Trump House of Cards falls flat in November.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

I'd rather C2E than work!

Why is it wrong to attack Ford? She's a narcissistic loony toon.
    What is the point of this post? Do you think you are being clever or are you proving your ignorance?
    “Canada is the only country in the world that knows how to live without an identity,”-Marshall McLuhan

Where do you think the term "narcissitic looney tune" originated?

There is enough evidence to prove Trump is a narcissist by any definition. We hardly know anything about Ford. In other words we are ignorant as to her mental state.
    “Canada is the only country in the world that knows how to live without an identity,”-Marshall McLuhan

She looks like she has credentials that Trump never aspired to in academia.

Christine Margaret Blasey Ford is an American psychologist and professor of statistics at Palo Alto University. Widely published in her field, she specializes in designing statistical models for research projects. During her academic career, Ford has worked as a research psychologist for Stanford University's Department of Psychiatry and a professor at the Stanford University School of Medicine Collaborative Clinical Psychology Program.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Blasey_Ford

Sounds like a "narcissitic looney tune"
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

I think you confuse education with intelligence and integrity, even a professor is capable of a Bimbo Eruption.
    Last edited by ralph60; Yesterday at 03:49 PM.

Even a President is capable of a Bozo Eruption...

I think you confuse education with intelligence and integrity, even a professor is capable of a Bimbo Eruption.
    I think you confuse truth with a figment of your imagination.

You can bet that being a top psychologist, she knows what buttons to push on Trump.
    Nisi Dominus Frustra

Seriously? Seriously??!!

“But in the grand scheme of things, my goodness, there was no intercourse. There was maybe a touch. Really? Thirty-six years later she’s still stuck on that, had it happened?” Irina Villarino added.

“I mean, we’re talking about a 15-year-old girl, which I respect. I’m a woman. I respect. But we’re talking about a 17-year-old boy in high school with testosterone running high. Tell me, what boy hasn’t done this in high school?” Gina Sosa asked.

The women also said that even if the allegation is true, they’d support Kavanaugh joining the Supreme Court.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...e-of-kavanaugh

I guess I just missed that part of the curriculum that said that I was supposed to get drunk and take advantage of classmates. Who knew this was a requirement? ??

Too busy hiding out and touching yourself? Me too. Lol

Govar family feud

PHOENIX — New campaign ads targeting U.S. Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Prescott) feature some unlikely people — his siblings.

In Dr. David Brill’s latest round of campaign ads, Gosar’s own blood — Tim, Jennifer, Gaston, Joan, Grace and David — voiced their concerns regarding the incumbent.

“I think my brother has traded a lot of the values we had at our kitchen table,” Joan said.
    http://ktar.com/story/2230239/paul-g...-campaign-ads/

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667