PDA

View Full Version : An invitation for all the guests to sign up and participate!

DanC
15-08-2006, 01:26 AM
I have to say, many times when I log on I notice the huge number of unregistered guests looking at the forum.
I just wanted to extend another invitation for everyone to sign up and participate in the discussions.
With more people, comes more discussion and with both of those comes even more legitimacy and vocality to the powers that be.

So sign up, be loud and proud to help further Edmonton to maximize its potential! Remember that the people who can institute change are watching.

RoyalHighlander
29-10-2006, 07:30 PM
Yup join up,,, its like they say if you DONT VOTE you dont have the right to complain about it.. LOL I find myself coming here more and more as of late.. It has the potential of being a great forum and site for Edmonton

briangonzalo
19-06-2007, 03:07 AM
I have to say, many times when I log on I notice the huge number of unregistered guests looking at the forum.
I just wanted to extend another invitation for everyone to sign up and participate in the discussions.
With more people, comes more discussion and with both of those comes even more legitimacy and vocality to the powers that be.

So sign up, be loud and proud to help further Edmonton to maximize its potential! Remember that the people who can institute change are watching.

I'm here and enjoyed reading the articles from the fellows here. I hope to learn a lot and hopefully help out too.

Good day!

DebraW
19-06-2007, 07:33 AM

I'm here and enjoyed reading the articles from the fellows here. I hope to learn a lot and hopefully help out too.

Good day!

^ Good to hear!

Welcome to C2E! :D

IanO
19-06-2007, 01:50 PM
completely agree...imagine double the number of people posting, double the number of ideas, opinions, angles.

GUESTS, please signup

RichardS
19-06-2007, 03:24 PM
..double the murman's....double the kcantor's....*shudder* :smt021 :smt075 :smt062

awh, you know I'm kidding.... :D

DebraW
19-06-2007, 04:20 PM
..double the murman's....double the kcantor's....*shudder* :smt021 :smt075 :smt062

awh, you know I'm kidding.... :D

Double the RichardS's, double the IanO's, double the grish's, double the LindseyT's, double the monkeyman's, ...the SDM's, ...the ...

Truly...interesting (!)

Come on you lurkers come over to the legitimate side!

Teh Darg
14-08-2007, 01:32 PM
My lurking days are over!!!!

Hello everyone!

:D

kcantor
14-08-2007, 01:41 PM
My lurking days are over!!!!

Hello everyone!

:D
and a good thing too - it's always nice to read someone coming from the dark side to the light side. :)

welcome.

DebraW
14-08-2007, 02:18 PM
We were gentle enough I take it!

Welcome (again) and please keep participating. :D

Angie
24-08-2007, 10:32 AM
You beat me to it :)