PDA

View Full Version : Volunteer to participate in research on suicidal experiences

TaraLux
25-10-2010, 12:07 PM
I am a graduate student at the University of Alberta who is looking for individuals interested in participating in my research study on suicidal experiences. The purpose of the study is to gather information about how teenagers seek help online for their suicidal thoughts, feelings, and behaviours. It is hoped that this information will increase our knowledge of what is helpful to teenagers. Please contact me ([email protected]) if you are interested in participating and if you:

-are over the age of 18 years
-experienced suicidal thoughts, feelings, or behaviours between the ages of 15 and 19 years, and within the past 5 years
-have been free of suicidal thoughts, feelings, or behaviours for at least the past 6 months
-went online to seek information and/or help for your suicidal thoughts, feelings, or behaviours

edmonton daily photo
25-10-2010, 01:52 PM
^ Might I suggest you approach the pride center... There are many gay youth that would fit into your citeria..

Chech out Dan Savage's It gets better project as well if your not already aware of it.

etownboarder
25-10-2010, 02:09 PM
Also try contacting the Institute for Sexual Minority Studies and Services (www.ismss.ualberta.ca).