Your most epic cycling ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medwards View Post
    no more long road to ruin! I'm okay with that. About 2 km shorter too.

Hope the forecast changes. 20-40 mm of rain on Friday/Saturday could be a soggy mess.
    So happy about that, my last lap at 4am I walked the reign up that damn thing.

Going to be a wet year looks like. Good thing I am putting on new tires tonight.

Comment

(╯°. °)╯︵ ┻━┻

rain going to clear up. Im bringing sunshine!
      A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

I'm at about 1800km w/ 17,900m elevation this year so far... If my garmin/strava is correct.
        I'll be at 24 HOA as well. We're a corporate team and were supposed to have 7-ish riders, but one guy dropped out and another injured himself. This is my 4th year, and I've only done 2 laps in years past. Will likely end up doing 3-4 this year. I am not in good shape, and it's going to be painful. Strava indicates I've ridden 102 km with 1,400m of gain. Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
          I'm at about 1800km w/ 17,900m elevation this year so far... If my garmin/strava is correct.
          I'll be at 24 HOA as well. We're a corporate team and were supposed to have 7-ish riders, but one guy dropped out and another injured himself. This is my 4th year, and I've only done 2 laps in years past. Will likely end up doing 3-4 this year. I am not in good shape, and it's going to be painful. Strava indicates I've ridden 102 km with 1,400m of gain. Yikes.
          Going to be a push! I think I am going to aim for 4 laps this year as well. 3 last year on my Reign sucked. So why not do 4 right?

Comment

And another 24 hours in the books. What a mud fest.

Comment

A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Nice! The photographers work this year wasn't nearly as good I found, probably due to all the rain.

Comment

Great photos and well done!

For me it would be one of:

Valley of the 5 lakes, but starting from where the Yellowhead crosses the AthaB. Fun ridge line, cabin in the woods, then tricky 5 lakes solo all of the way to Horseshoe for some cliff diving.

Mt. Robson up to Berg Lake through the valley of a thousand falls. (some hiking required).

or

Belfast to Buncrana in Northern Ireland and Ireland up to Lough Swilly. The rolling emerald hills were amazing.

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

Working...
                  X