Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2013 Alfa Romeo 4c

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/News/Se...cial-pictures/
    Noah's ark was built by volunteers...... The Titanic was built by professionals.

Will it sell in Canada? Or just the USA?

Comment

I read somewhere that they are only building 2500 of them, with 2000 of them to be split amongst USA & European markets with the balance sent elsewhere. Sadly there was no mention of Canada.
      Noah's ark was built by volunteers...... The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

Cars like that, while super nice to have, make no sense for our roads, unless you have the means to buy and store a car for use two months of the year.
        "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Comment

Originally posted by Chmilz View Post
          Cars like that, while super nice to have, make no sense for our roads, unless you have the means to buy and store a car for use two months of the year.
          And if you do, they're fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by etownboarder View Post
            Originally posted by Chmilz View Post
            And if you do, they're fantastic
            I agree. I owned a RX7 for a short period and oh man did I love that car. But it was not good as a daily driver. Maybe one day I'll be able to have a "play" car, but I think we're sold on small crossover SUV's as every day vehicles in our climate.

The Alfa Romeo looks really good though. Some hot cars coming down the pipe. Corvette redesign is impressive, and I'm cautiously optimistic for the pending all-new Mustang that's moving away from the retro styling.
            "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Comment

^wimp.

I have an S2000 and it is fine year round.

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

Originally posted by IanO View Post
                ^wimp.

I have an S2000 and it is fine year round.
                I'll take it. I've decided I like comfort more than cool factor in my daily driver. Purists will hate on me here, but I'll also never again own a stick in my daily. Way too much hassle when I'm booting around in inclement weather following the posted traffic laws.

Comment

Working...
                X