Anthony Henday Drive | South West Leg | Completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EdmontonsKindaGuy View Post
    Saw a little blurb on the Global this morning that the southeast part of the Henday will be expecting delays due to speed reduction. I'm assuming this is due to the widening but they didn't really give more details.
    It's not related to Southwest Henday. The 17 St overpass is being widened to four lanes so they have to put new girders in, hence the speed restrictions.

Comment

• Yea, been a speed restriction through there these past few months.
      Nisi Dominus Frustra

Comment

• This page seems to have the most information:

https://carmacksent.com/swahd-project-information/

Comment

• Originally posted by Foolworm View Post
          Originally posted by EdmontonsKindaGuy View Post
          Saw a little blurb on the Global this morning that the southeast part of the Henday will be expecting delays due to speed reduction. I'm assuming this is due to the widening but they didn't really give more details.
          It's not related to Southwest Henday. The 17 St overpass is being widened to four lanes so they have to put new girders in, hence the speed restrictions.
          Ah, makes sense now. Yeah, there have been speed reductions there since early this year.

Comment

• It’s pretty obvious what they’re doing at 17st. Do people just drive through day after day and not even notice?
            Just enjoying another day in paradise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drumbones View Post
              It’s pretty obvious what they’re doing at 17st. Do people just drive through day after day and not even notice?
              I don't drive that way very much at all. My question/comment was more about the blurb I read on Global.

Comment

• Looking at the Carmacks timeline posted by Greatest X above, the 119 Street right in, right out intersection into Twin Brooks will close in June 2020. Hooray.

Think this is the last remaining non-freeway standard entrance/exit onto AHD along its entire length.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdmontonsKindaGuy View Post
                  Originally posted by Drumbones View Post
                  It’s pretty obvious what they’re doing at 17st. Do people just drive through day after day and not even notice?
                  I don't drive that way very much at all. My question/comment was more about the blurb I read on Global.
                  Sorry EKG. I needed more coffee I think.
                  Just enjoying another day in paradise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drumbones View Post
                    Originally posted by EdmontonsKindaGuy View Post
                    Originally posted by Drumbones View Post
                    Sorry EKG. I needed more coffee I think.
                    No harm, no foul!

Comment

Working...
                    X