• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott McKeen on Global

Scott McKeen on Global.

http://globalnews.ca/video/920236/ne...r-scott-mckeen

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Any highlights? My work's web filter is blocking the video stream.

Comment

Talks about Don, importance of the image of our City.

Comment

Will love seeing him over the coming years. Insightful and funny.
        Go down a few dark alleys.

Comment

It's fluff.... no meat... but really what do you expect it's been 36 hours. ;-P
          "Do you give people who already use transit a better service, or do you build it where they don't use it in the hopes they might start to use it?" Nenshi

Comment

He talks about taking time this weekend to get his laundry done :P
            www.decl.org

Comment

I think he will be a good councilor (or at least I hope so) and at the very least he should be able to pick up the lifestyle pretty quickly after covering it at the Journal. The thing I hope he doesn't do, however, is only focus on the small things. I don't agree with him. Mandel pushed through a lot of things and it is now that we should keep the foot on the gas pedal, not take it off.
              EDACC-EAD-YEGDT FTW!

Comment

^I think he knows that, but implementing something as large as the arena district requires attention to detail, especially on the urban design side. I think that is his point. And I agree we can do a lot better in the cleanliness department. Those are things that the City has shirked some of it's responsibility for and it shows when tourists come here.
                www.decl.org

Comment

McKeen will shave off his mo if his Movember donations reach $1000

http://ca.movember.com/mospace/9531521
                  “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Yup, make it happen!

Comment

Was just shy of $1000 as of this am... will be shaving Friday morning.

Comment

He's now at $1,025
                        “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Working...
                        X