Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens to the votes for him? I'm sure some people out there picked him in the advance polls, and more will do so on Monday if his name stays on the ballot. In a potentially close race where a few votes could make a difference, that will be a waste of votes.
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

• The votes cast for him in the past (and quite possibly on Election Day) are his votes, even though he's dropped out.
      “It’s so beautiful. What sort of bird is that?”

Comment

• I hope many of you consider Scott McKeen tomorrow.

Cheers

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

• I'm supporting Heather MacKenzie but there are a number of strong, credible candidates to choose from. Just hoping folks get out to vote tomorrow to support whoever they think will best represent Ward 6.

Comment

• i have respected scott for a long time and supported his desire to be a city councillor ever since it was shared with me. if he is successful he will be a good councillor for the city of edmonton, not just ward 6, and i will be happy to be voting for him tomorrow.
            "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

• Just dropped by poll 15 (108st/100ave), quite busy.

Scott McKeen, Donny I and Mike J.

Comment

• Originally posted by Idealistic Pragmatist View Post
                The votes cast for him in the past (and quite possibly on Election Day) are his votes, even though he's dropped out.
                Yes but my point is that had he dropped out sooner, maybe those voters who voted for him could have voted for MacKenzie (the candidate he's supporting) instead of throwing their votes away. An inconsiderate and boneheaded move if you ask me.
                “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

• Just cast my vote for Scott.

Comment

• Our man McKeen!

Comment

• With Iveson and McKeen - I'm actually more optimistic for ward 6 and feel a level of security that we will continue on our path of revitilization. I also feel we have a better chance at redistributing social services all over the city instead of the default ward 6 dumping areas.

I'm pretty happy with the results.

Comment

• ^bingo!!!

Scott, Ben and Don will be very very good for central Edmonton.

(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps30ec546c.jpg)

Comment

Working...
                        X