Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course- I love the Aviation Museum! I drive by it about once a week, and have enjoyed the inside as well! However, I don't think enough people, perhaps, know how amazing Ward 2 is in terms of heritage; I am simply stating that we need to publicize the amazing places within our community by educating residents and their kids.

Comment

Originally posted by MustafaAli View Post
      Of course- I love the Aviation Museum! I drive by it about once a week, and have enjoyed the inside as well! However, I don't think enough people, perhaps, know how amazing Ward 2 is in terms of heritage; I am simply stating that we need to publicize the amazing places within our community by educating residents and their kids.
      Glad to see you are aware of the Museum, thank you.

Are you aware that the Museum and the (13) other organizations in the facility (including the 2 cadet organizations) are now in an incredibly difficult position due to the airport closure and a series of other issues relating to space restriction, lack of operating room to maintain traditional operations and no confirmed funding at this time to go forward while absorbing costs of adapting to the circumstances presented?

In my highly biased personal opinion

Comment

Working...
      X