Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, think the man has earned the right (albiet the hard way) to a private life.
    ... gobsmacked

Comment

Actually, Diotte is seeking a federal Conservative nomination for the Griesbach riding here in Edmonton.

Comment

^ And the downfall of the conservative party continues lol....
        "Do you give people who already use transit a better service, or do you build it where they don't use it in the hopes they might start to use it?" Nenshi

Comment

How is seeking a nomination a downfall?

Comment

I think EDP was insinuating that if Diotte is successful it would be bad for the Conservatives.

Comment

^ EJ just wrote an article on this.... my twitter told me so.

the person he is up against deserves the nomination. He put in way more work and is/was the constituency pres.
              "Do you give people who already use transit a better service, or do you build it where they don't use it in the hopes they might start to use it?" Nenshi

Comment

Oh my! Diotte, just don't represent Edmomton i any ways.

If he gets to the federal level, he'll do damage to this city. He has demonstrated he is not very savvy, and the civic loosing speech illustrated not much intelligence either.
                " The strength of a man is in the stride he walks."

Comment

He will be a back benched and a neutered puppet of the Pmo

Comment

Originally posted by ctzn-Ed View Post
                    Oh my! Diotte, just don't represent Edmomton i any ways.

If he gets to the federal level, he'll do damage to this city. He has demonstrated he is not very savvy, and the civic loosing speech illustrated not much intelligence either.
                    The comments in the Journal article are all negative about Diotte. This fool simply doesn't get it. Go away Diotte, you are an embarassment to this city..........................................

Comment

Working...
                    X