Sydney lrt vision for George street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    I can't feed you everything. One would expect that people do some of thier own research before forming an opinion...I did mean to include the link to the project which appears i did not do. As for the thread having no point, well that is your perspective.
    No I do not expect for you to "feed" me anything but when you yourself state that the point of this thread was to show that "Sydney with it's congestion is dieting roads" yet show no evidence of this in the initial post, then I feel it is more than ok for me or anybody to question the thread's intent.

Comment

to put 83,000 pvt cars a day in perspective.. the Gardiner in Toronto handels 6000 cars a hour in rush hour... so 83,000 is equal to nearly 14 hours of rushour traffic on that freeway.

Trams run every 2 min.
      your 'logic' seems to bounce all over the place. 83000 pvt cars a day come into downtown Sydney (you get this number from video) from all points, multiple accesses. Then you mention something about a single freeway in Toronto? Not sure what you are grasping at, besides strawman logic.

Trams run every 2 mins... ok, and?
      A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Originally posted by Perspective View Post
        I can't feed you everything. One would expect that people do some of thier own research before forming an opinion...I did mean to include the link to the project which appears i did not do. As for the thread having no point, well that is your perspective.
        No I do not expect for you to "feed" me anything but when you yourself state that the point of this thread was to show that "Sydney with it's congestion is dieting roads" yet show no evidence of this in the initial post, then I feel it is more than ok for me or anybody to question the thread's intent.
        like i said it was my intent to include the link with more info.. I am sorry.
        "Do you give people who already use transit a better service, or do you build it where they don't use it in the hopes they might start to use it?" Nenshi

Comment

Edmonton - the Sydney of the north!
          "The only really positive thing one could say about Vancouver is, it’s not the rest of Canada." Oink (britishexpats.com)

Comment

^ I would rather be strasbourg ;0)

http://www.railway-technology.com/projects/strasbourg/
            "Do you give people who already use transit a better service, or do you build it where they don't use it in the hopes they might start to use it?" Nenshi

Comment

Working...
            X