Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metro Line | NAIT to St Albert | Conceptual Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • deleted
    Last edited by KC; 07-11-2019, 04:37 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by KC View Post
      Originally posted by Dark Magnus View Post
      Originally posted by KC View Post
      Two Plane Trudeau will swoop in to save the day!
      hey dumbass the only reason he had 2 planes is because some other ***** ran into the first one so way to focus on the fact he needed another plane
      Good one! Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Soon the other campaign plane will never have existed. Maybe not even the first one. Trudeau walked across the country campaigning with the legendary Greta.

      Oh, and that helicopter ethics incident? What helicopter?
      Two Plane Trudeau bought some ethics offsets.
      maybe login to your other account when making posts like this mseaver

      Comment


      • Deleted
        Last edited by KC; 07-11-2019, 04:39 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by KC View Post
          Originally posted by Dark Magnus View Post
          Originally posted by KC View Post
          Originally posted by Dark Magnus View Post
          Originally posted by KC View Post
          Two Plane Trudeau will swoop in to save the day!
          hey dumbass the only reason he had 2 planes is because some other ***** ran into the first one so way to focus on the fact he needed another plane
          Good one! Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Soon the other campaign plane will never have existed. Maybe not even the first one. Trudeau walked across the country campaigning with the legendary Greta.

          Oh, and that helicopter ethics incident? What helicopter?
          Two Plane Trudeau bought some ethics offsets.
          maybe login to your other account when making posts like this mseaver
          You mean you weren’t joking when you called me dumbass?

          “ hey dumbass the only reason he had 2 planes is because some other ***** ran into the first one...” - dark magnus





          Conservatives call Trudeau a 'hypocrite' for boasting of environmental creds while flying 2 campaign planes
          https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/lib...fset-1.5306909

          Trudeau defends use of two campaign planes | CTV News
          https://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1795619

          Trudeau defends the number of planes used by his campaign - BBC News
          https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49901452

          Justin Trudeau’s Bahamas vacation broke multiple ethics rules: commissioner - National | Globalnews.ca
          https://globalnews.ca/news/3926724/j...-commissioner/

          Trudeau 'sorry' for violating conflict laws with visits to Aga Khan's island
          https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tru...khan-1.4458220


          (Note that Trudeau says he used two planes in the 2015 campaign too.)
          Ok Mseaver calm down there maybe go put up some more no bike signs then ***** they got taken down in the other thread......

          Comment


          • deleted
            Last edited by KC; 07-11-2019, 04:39 PM.

            Comment


            • Sigh - I wish we had an admin/moderator to report these posts.
              Can we get back to the Metro LRT to St. Albert now?
              “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

              Comment


              • You will be old and grey before they build the line to St. Albert. The line was first proposed in 1964, 55 years ago.

                Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 07-11-2019, 07:29 AM.
                Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
                  Sigh - I wish we had an admin/moderator to report these posts.
                  Can we get back to the Metro LRT to St. Albert now?
                  if only there was a report post button instead of hoping the admin sees your post... !

                  A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

                  Comment


                  • There you go folks. I’ve deleted what I can. I’ll have to leave it to others to delete their own Kenney cutbacks, Trudeau and other off topic comments.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
                      You will be old and grey before they build the line to St. Albert. The line was first proposed in 1964, 55 years ago.

                      I was thinking that same thing today. I said to myself, I hope I'm alive to see that expasion.
                      LRT is our future, time to push forward.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BalancedOP View Post
                        The Park and Ride location on Campbell road and south of the Henday is well under construction. Should be open next fall. This will be a hub for NW Edmonton and St Albert transit users.
                        I drove down Campbell Road recently and noticed the land construction just NW of that substation.
                        “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X