This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rupikhalon001 View Post
    Immediately east of 97 st they have dug down a lot ! Any idea why ? The tracks will be at grade a few blocks east. Moving utilities perhaps ?
    Water retention tank.

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

• Did it have to be so deep ? Why not tie into existing infrastructure ? I would have assumed that ideally there would be nothing under the tracks. Now in the future if any work needs to be done on the retention tanks it could impact the trains. Usually things are moved out of the way of tracks.
      I was really surprised to see that excavation, especially when you see some of he track bed further east is almost at grade. I'll take a look at Trans Ed website to see if there is anything there.
      Thx

Comment

• All this rain has got to be affecting their progress. The long term forecast doesn’t look much better.
        Just enjoying another day in paradise.

Comment

• East of 97 Street, the Quarters Station is being built.
          "Talk minus action equals zero." - Joe Keithley, D. O. A.

Comment

• 100 Street intersection updates

“You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

• One thing that I like seeing is the sidewalk construction on Connors Road. This is a much-needed access to the river valley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drumbones View Post
                All this rain has got to be affecting their progress. The long term forecast doesn’t look much better.
                It's slowing everything down..on the whole construction isn't the best in Edmonton right now, unless you're a huge company with lots of inside work.
                Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Cat View Post
                  One thing that I like seeing is the sidewalk construction on Connors Road. This is a much-needed access to the river valley.
                  Which side is the sidewalk going on.
                  LRT is our future, time to push forward.

Comment

• The inside (south side) of Connors Road.

Comment

• Wasn't there always a sidewalk along the southside of Connors Road?

edit: Meant northside of road. Doh!
                      Last edited by Medwards; 05-07-2019, 02:48 PM.
                      A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

• From what I recall there was only a sidewalk on the northside, hillside.
                        LRT is our future, time to push forward.

Comment

• Google Maps confirms there was a sidewalk on the northside of Connors Road.. nothing on the uphill side.

Comment

• Uh oh spaghetti-O's - just see that Bombardier has laid off 550 workers in Thunder Bay - isn't that where they're making our trains?

Comment

• I saw that too and was wondering
                              Just enjoying another day in paradise.

Comment

• Originally posted by maclac View Post
                                Uh oh spaghetti-O's - just see that Bombardier has laid off 550 workers in Thunder Bay - isn't that where they're making our trains?
                                No Kingston
                                “Canada is the only country in the world that knows how to live without an identity,”-Marshall McLuhan

Comment

Working...
                                X