X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Insurance Broker" Scheer - Padded Resume

What else is he misrepresenting?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/sch...nday-1.5303394

Who cares? So what....he was a secretary....

Comment

What's a little professional misrepresentation & outright fabrication about the only non-political experience Scheer has? I mean, who hasn't padded their resume a little & why should we hold a possible Prime Minister to a higher standard than Wendy trying to land that administrative position?

/s
      Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

Originally posted by maclac View Post
        Harjeet lied, or padded his resume.Maryam Monsef lied about where she was from..
        JT lied about SNC
        Animals are my passion.

Comment

Which begs the question no one can answer, who the hell do we vote for?
          Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
            A non-liar. Good luck finding one, though. Cynical? Who, me?
            Nisi Dominus Frustra

Comment

Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
              The one who will do the least harm...
              Did my dog just fall into a pothole???

Comment

However, claiming to be an insurance broker/working as an insurance broker if your aren't one is illegal from what I've been reading, so could be interesting.

Regardless, most people would be fired/blacklisted from applying to a job if it was discovered you were lying on your resume. Apparently that's too high a standard for the potential leaders of our country these days.

And it's especially sad since it has been the one thing he's been pointing to to show he has 'real world experience'. Guess he can't make fun of Trudeau for 'only' being a teacher anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by seamusmcduffs View Post
                  However, claiming to be an insurance broker/working as an insurance broker if your aren't one is illegal from what I've been reading, so could be interesting.

Regardless, most people would be fired/blacklisted from applying to a job if it was discovered you were lying on your resume. Apparently that's too high a standard for the potential leaders of our country these days.

And it's especially sad since it has been the one thing he's been pointing to to show he has 'real world experience'. Guess he can't make fun of Trudeau for 'only' being a teacher anymore.
                  It looks like Trudeau has Scheer, with his six months or so as a broker trainee (or whatever the proper term is), beat in work experience in the outside of politics. Heck at this rate, Trudeau may even have him beat in private sector work experience.

Comment

Andrew Scheer - Not as Advertised.

Comment

Andrew Scheer - Just not ready
                      Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                        Andrew Scheer - Not as Advertised.

So that's the two main leaders then .LOL

I liked Scheer as speaker of the house, the crusty guy they have now, sounds like he needs to give a lecture every 5 minutes

I really like my MP , so I'm not worried about Mr Scheer or JT.
                        Animals are my passion.

Comment

We really are scooping up the bottom of the barrel for leaders in this country.

One is a School teacher parading around as black face Aladdin. Another is a guy that barely ever worked and lied on his resume to make it look like he actually had one job of note. Not that Insurance Broker is all that illustrious but 6-7mths as an assistant?

As PRT mentioned who on Earth are the public supposed to vote for?

Can we have a redo on the election and a requisite that the parties have actual credible leaders?

I don't even know who I could vote for with any conscience. Its like an exercise in least bad alternative and hard to figure that one too.
                          "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

Comment

The liberals are at least sly. They knew what they had when they elected Trudeau figurehead.

But how on Earth did the Cons elect Scheer as leader? It would seem that the right play would be to get somebody savvy, experienced, with ample qualification, that could contrast Trudeaus lack of background. Instead they get somebody who's stated background is a joke. This is quite incredible. Why lie about your work life outside of politics? Why do that? Did he seriously think nobody would ever check?

If I find out somebody significantly lied on their CV I don't hire them for ANY position. I certainly don't vote for them.
                            Last edited by Replacement; 01-10-2019, 02:42 PM.
                            "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

Comment

And yet, Scheer is at 37%. If JT had done such a terrific job, this election should of been very easy for him.. It's hasnt been, that's why he ditched two debates. Wimp
                              Animals are my passion.

Comment

Working...
                              X