Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONS Lose Seat Held for 40 Years as Liberals Win Where It Matters!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^I think Pollivere is doing extremely well, the shameful thing right now is the Liberals are refusing to answer questions, in question time - this government, with ultra controlling Trudeau in charge re the message (every answer in question time is scripted from one of a half dozen canned memorized responses), has zero respect for the institution of parliament.

Comment

Hahaha hilarious you calling out Trudeau for being ultracontrolling when the Conservatives tried to literally rebrand the federal government as "The Harper Government"

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...article569222/

Comedy gold.
      Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
        Yes, the next election will quite be different. I don't think there will be any "just visiting" or "not ready" attack ads from the Conservatives. They will have to find new ways to be nasty, bitter and negative, while trying not to appear to be so nasty, bitter and negative. That was a real turn off for a lot of voters last time. I'm not sure Pollievre is really helping the Conservatives in the long run, he just reminds me of the late Harper years.
        No politician is perfect. The liberals aren't angels. But I look at the cons and I know they are the same mean-spirited bunch who I came to despise a few years ago. It's basically the same crew. I innately know that the moment they're in power they won't turn off the partisanship one iota. It'll be Harper Years 2.0.

Comment

Originally posted by moahunter View Post
          ^I think Pollivere is doing extremely well, the shameful thing right now is the Liberals are refusing to answer questions, in question time - this government, with ultra controlling Trudeau in charge re the message (every answer in question time is scripted from one of a half dozen canned memorized responses), has zero respect for the institution of parliament.

People love the crying man, he's mastered crying on cue to a fine and funny art. His sorry tour helped with votes. Poilievre is doing well in QP, the liberals are quite often angry...fun times!
          Animals are my passion.

Comment

Originally posted by The Man From YEG View Post
            Look at your shrinking wallet and keep laughing as the contents go to pay Omar Khadr or Mourneau Shepell

Comment

Originally posted by H.L. View Post

People love the crying man, he's mastered crying on cue to a fine and funny art. His sorry tour helped with votes. Poilievre is doing well in QP, the liberals are quite often angry...fun times!
              I was just thinking that about Trudeau crying all the time. He's seems a bit of an emotional wreck. It's O.K. for guys to show emotion now and again but not act like a big girls blouse. He is a drama teacher though so I suppose it could be an act. Drama teacher, drama queen, who knows. Oh well, next federal election to be held is under two years away. A lot can happen in politics in that time.
              Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post

I was just thinking that about Trudeau crying all the time. He's seems a bit of an emotional wreck. It's O.K. for guys to show emotion now and again but not act like a big girls blouse. He is a drama teacher though so I suppose it could be an act. Drama teacher, drama queen, who knows. Oh well, next federal election to be held is under two years away. A lot can happen in politics in that time.
                Yes, it can. Plus the conservatives made gains in all the other ridings, I gather the showing for the NDP dropped..maybe the new leader can get things back from the libs..
                Animals are my passion.

Comment

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/sing...ding-1.3719308
                  Oh dear! I'm glad it still felt like home though....
                  Animals are my passion.

Comment

Thank you for our humour for the day. Oopps - close does not count in politics. He might want to get his GPS looked at.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post

Trudeau does seem to have some mental health issues that should be looked into. Mind you, anyone who goes into politics probably has egomania and other concerns.

Comment

Thank you for our humour for the day. Oopps - close does not count in politics. He might want to get his GPS looked at.
                        Lol.

That said, Dube acknowledged New Democrats will have to "look at where things could have maybe gone better."

Sending the leader into the wrong riding might be one of the things they'll want to consider.

Comment

Trudeau does seem to have some mental health issues that should be looked into. Mind you, anyone who goes into politics probably has egomania and other concerns.
                          Absolutely pathetic comment.

Comment

Right? He's supposed to be the next Jack Layton, not going to happen..
                            Animals are my passion.

Comment

Working...
                            X