Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberals And Trudeau - Performance Review!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To a hyperpartisan permaconservative anything less than calling for Trudeau to be removed from office, drawn & quartered likely looks like defending Trudeau.

That being said, neoliberalism is bunk, regardless of whether the cheques to corporations are blue or red.
    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

• https://www.ft.com/con…/f4f88f32-3b83-11ea-a01a-bae547046735

Talk about hypocrisy.
      Last edited by Stoneman; 01-02-2020, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoneman View Post

Works both ways, bud. A lot of people on here that were defending what Trudeau did in the SCN scam and other things, or just remained silent about it, are now in hysteria over Alberta.
        Nice pivot I guess. Those situations are fundamentally different in context and severity (not gonna bite on bothering to explain to you why and how, plus no one was saying what he did was 100% ok in the first place), while in this case the only difference is the amount of money and I guess technically the method of transfer. And guess what, I don't agree with it regardless of party.

Comment

• Originally posted by seamusmcduffs View Post
          ^Yeah corporate wellfare sure sucks eh? Hate when the Liberals do it, but hate even more the hypocrisy of conservative Albertans getting upset about this after trying to justify and defend literally billions of dollars given to oil companies.
          Gotta throw in the conservatives , face it, under JT we are a banana republic

https://www.nationalnewswatch.com/20.../#.XjS4spUTHaj
          Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoneman View Post

Works both ways, bud. A lot of people on here that were defending what Trudeau did in the SCN scam and other things, or just remained silent about it, are now in hysteria over Alberta.
            How true.
            Animals are my passion.

Comment

• We need some leadership at a federal level, both Libs and Cons need a united front to stop these rail blockades. The protestors point have been made. There are now real economic impacts. Time to reopen the rail lines using all necessary means.

Comment

• Are there not real economic impacts to the continued destruction of the natural environment? Profit before planet isn't really working out for us thus far.
                Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

• Originally posted by rupikhalon001 View Post
                  We need some leadership at a federal level, both Libs and Cons need a united front to stop these rail blockades. The protestors point have been made. There are now real economic impacts. Time to reopen the rail lines using all necessary means.
                  Well JT won't be back. He ran around kissing African dictators butt, for his vanity seat, then he's in Germany, next week Barbados. This guy is a sleazy lying fake.
                  Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by H.L. View Post

Well JT won't be back. He ran around kissing African dictators butt, for his vanity seat, then he's in Germany, next week Barbados. This guy is a sleazy lying fake.
                    It's like you have total amnesia or something, because Harper did the exact same things in trying to secure his own "vanity seat": https://globalnews.ca/news/99271/can...te-guarantees/

Comment

• "It's only bad when the Liberals do it"

Also, I'm tired of this false dilemma conservatives create where apparently the government can only focus on one thing at a time, and if they address an issue it means they are ignoring every single other one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcel Petrin View Post

It's like you have total amnesia or something, because Harper did the exact same things in trying to secure his own "vanity seat": https://globalnews.ca/news/99271/can...te-guarantees/
                        It's deliberate, finely-tuned intentional ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by seamusmcduffs View Post
                          "It's only bad when the Liberals do it"

Also, I'm tired of this false dilemma conservatives create where apparently the government can only focus on one thing at a time, and if they address an issue it means they are ignoring every single other one.
                          Isolationism is so very fashionable with the so called conservative crowd these days. They are ok with their own large corporations screwing their citizens, but object a little bit when it is China that does it

Comment

• The most common one I've heard is "we have to take care of our own, there's homeless people here!!". Yet at the same time it's conservative governments that are the ones cutting social services and support (either directly or indirectly through tax reduction), so they really have no leg to stand on with their faux outrage and empathy.

Comment

• JT loving looks at Iran's foreign minister, the guy who shot the plane down. JT optics you *****, optics.
                              Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by rupikhalon001 View Post
                                We need some leadership at a federal level, both Libs and Cons need a united front to stop these rail blockades. The protestors point have been made. There are now real economic impacts. Time to reopen the rail lines using all necessary means.
                                Yeah, these blockades are not a "protest". Protests are legal. This is economic terrorism.

And these dumbasses blocking trains are also inadvertently proving how much better pipelines are better than rail from moving things like oil and propane.

Comment

Working...
                                X