Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberals And Trudeau - Performance Review!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always have been, always will be.
    Just enjoying another day in paradise.

Comment

• Originally posted by sundance View Post
      Cheap oil for who? Oh right Ontario and Quebec, face it under the current federation we are servants to Ontario and Quebec.
      Damn those two provinces that hold 2/3 of the population of Canada & this dratted democracy that's aligned to population & not GDP per capita!
      Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drumbones View Post
        Always have been, always will be.
        The Left love to be subservient.
        Animals are my passion.

Comment

• The right don't believe in the democracy of one person, one vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by kkozoriz View Post
            The right don't believe in the democracy of one person, one vote.
            It's almost as if the initial impetus for the conservative movement was the preservation of the French aristocracy & the inherent inequality in that system after the French Revolution popularized such radical concepts as liberty, equality & fraternity.

Oh.

Wait.
            Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

• Originally posted by H.L. View Post
              Originally posted by Drumbones View Post
              Let them kiss your @ss. That's what they do best @ss kissing.
              Animals are my passion.

Comment

Originally posted by H.L. View Post
                Can you two take your right-wing mutual masturbation to PMs instead of cluttering up the thread with your ad hominems & facebook-derived memes?

Comment

• Originally posted by noodle View Post
                  Can you two take your right-wing mutual masturbation to PMs instead of cluttering up the thread with your ad hominems & facebook-derived memes?

Great post!
                  A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

• Originally posted by noodle View Post
                    No block me, deadbeat dad
                    Animals are my passion.

Comment

No block me, deadbeat dad
                      My 17-year-old gifted daughter is currently taking a full load of university-level courses & writing/producing/directing her school's annual play while going through her last year of high school. She had enough credits to graduate last year, but wanted to stick with her friends.

She's the most awesome, well-rounded, considerate & passionate young woman I've ever met.

As for me being a deadbeat, she was placed into an open adoption at birth in a family I selected, as I was aware I lacked what I knew to be important as a father. We talk every couple of days.
                      Last edited by noodle; 14-11-2019, 01:06 PM. Reason: submitted too early

Comment

• Noodle, don't pander to H.L.'s hate.
                        Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
                          Noodle, don't pander to H.L.'s hate.
                          Did you see his hate, regarding Drumbones son ???? He brought him into a thread, it was nasty.Keep up with the whole thread you selective gnome.
                          Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Coming from you??? Get serious, nobody has any sympathy for you with your history of posting.
                            Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
                              Noodle, don't pander to H.L.'s hate.
                              I'll use any opening or opportunity to extol the myriad of virtues that comprise my amazing daughter. I'm a proud pop!

Comment

• Noodle you and your daughter sound like fantastic people, unlike that nasty vile HL who constantly gets beat up over her own hypocrisy
                                A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Working...
                                X