Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberals And Trudeau - Performance Review!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^heh, well stated, Consensus reached on that one.

The real question is whether subsequent Trudeau heirs perpetuate the sins of their forefathers. Thankfully, perhaps, we won't be around for those rounds.
    Last edited by Replacement; 19-08-2019, 01:24 PM.
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

Comment

• Originally posted by H.L. View Post
      Originally posted by Drumbones View Post
      She would make a perfect PM. She is disliked by China and USA and banned from Russia.

LOL. She should keep her tweets to herself, wtf is is with these liberals?
      Another asinine and hypocritical comment from you who supports Trump's daily tweet storm of lies.

But you cannot see that you have a double standard, attacking liberals and supporting exponentially worse from conservatives.

I also see that you stated that you were posting 'fact' when it was 'false' information and never apologized for posting lies.

I guess lies run in YOUR family.
      Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 19-08-2019, 01:09 PM.
      Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• Could see that one coming. It’s a tweety world of twits.
        Just enjoying another day in paradise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drumbones View Post
          Could see that one coming. It’s a tweety world of twits.
          I don't understand twitter twits, I don't like it, but then I'm not on it. I only know someone is on it, when the media mentions it..
          I hate when everything, is follow me on twitter..what am I missing? SBA that's what..LOL
          Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
            You got your fake news wrong

Her father was a farmer.

It was her Ukrainian grandfather that worked for a newspaper in Nazi occupied Poland. He is not know to have been a Nazi.

From Wiki,
            Freeland and others have claimed that the circulation of news in 2017 regarding her grandfather's connection to Nazism was the result of a Russian disinformation campaign
            Are you suggesting that she is a Nazi sympathizer or guilty of anything that her grandfather may have done?

Why is her grandfather even relevant to this discussion other than your attempt at character assassination?

Why are you spreading Russian disinformation?

Oh, that's right, that's what you do all the time. It says a lot about your poor character.
            It doesn't matter if the information is correct or not, just as long as it gets them damn liberuls hyuk hyuk hyuk. #factsdontmatter #RahRahGoSportsTeamGo!!
            A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

• As long as the politicians have everyone feuding amongst themselves they are laughing as this is their primary objective. The best way to pick someone’s pocket is provide a major distraction. All of the politicians have us by the short ones as they and their friends line their pockets. I’m staying out of the political nattering for now. 99% of politicians should be the first to colonize the moon imo. Community volunteer committees should take over. No more paid shills.
              Just enjoying another day in paradise.

Comment

• While I disagreed with Pierre's politics at least he had intelligence. Justin has committed enough sins that we can judge him. I just hope there are enough voters in Ontario and Quebec that vote against him. I'm not sure Canada will remain intact with another 4 years of Justin

Comment

• https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/jihadi...nada-1.5251437

Good for Britain, stripping these individuals of their citizenship. A county needs to look after it's citizens first, not dual citizens implicated in terrorist activities. Too bad our stupid boy wonder said "A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian".. even if the person is a dual citizen and is a terrorist.
                  Why is JT upset that the UK is looking after it's interests first ??? Perhaps if he actually looked after Canada first we could have stripped this individual of his Canadian citizenship first. What a dangerous person JT is.

Comment

• Originally posted by rupikhalon001 View Post
                    https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/jihadi...nada-1.5251437

Good for Britain, stripping these individuals of their citizenship. A county needs to look after it's citizens first, not dual citizens implicated in terrorist activities. Too bad our stupid boy wonder said "A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian".. even if the person is a dual citizen and is a terrorist.
                    Why is JT upset that the UK is looking after it's interests first ??? Perhaps if he actually looked after Canada first we could have stripped this individual of his Canadian citizenship first. What a dangerous person JT is.
                    at least he hasn't apologized to jihadi jack for canada's role in making him what he is either by commission or omission and written a cheque for millions in compensation...
                    "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

• "The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable. This is not about the details or merits of the Khadr case. When the government violates any Canadian's Charter rights we all end up paying for it,"
                      The Canadian government violated a Canada-born Canadian's Canadian Charter's rights. Full stop. No ifs ands or buts.

"It is not about previous behaviour on the battlefield in Afghanistan; it is about the acts and other decisions the Canadian government took against Mr. Khadr after he was captured and detained," Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale said Friday. "Those facts are not in dispute and there is no doubt about how the Supreme Court views them. The government of Canada offended the most basic standards."
                      https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tru...hadr-1.4196183
                      Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

• This case is different that the Khadar case ok.. but.. I would not rule out the possibility that JT will make him an offer to come to Canada, then get some sort of compensation. What JT has essentially done with his legislation is he has single handily Canada handcuffed Canada into never being able to do what the UK has done, in ANY case. I only hope the next Govt will undo what he has done.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcantor View Post
                          Originally posted by rupikhalon001 View Post
                          https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/jihadi...nada-1.5251437

at least he hasn't apologized to jihadi jack for canada's role in making him what he is either by commission or omission and written a cheque for millions in compensation...
                          Yet, he hasn't apologized, yet.
                          Well played UK!
                          Animals are my passion.

Comment

• ^^^

so, is canada violating jack letts' charter rights by not working diligently to free him from his current circumstances in a kurdish jail without trial and in conditions that would be considered abhorrent in canada?
                            "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

• What you're describing with Jack is a lack of effort by Canadian officials on behalf of a Canadian citizen.

What happened with Omar was deliberate actions taken by the (Conservative) Canadian government specifically to deprive a Canadian citizen his Canadian Charter rights.

Not really the same.
                              Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

• I can't believe how many people still don't understand the Omar case, or use it at an opportunity to suggest our government sympathizes with terrorists. Sorry Ken I think this is another case of you having blinders on when it comes to the Trudeau government.

Comment

Working...
                                X