Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberals And Trudeau - Performance Review!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kcantor View Post
    You can't be surprised, he's a mess without Butts. Just ask him about the waterboxthingy he drinks from..lol
    Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcantor View Post
      Originally posted by rupikhalon001 View Post
      ^ The whole press conference was tough. If you are proposing legislating about anything, especially climate change or banning plastics you have to be very sure that you have specific examples of things you did to help. The water bottle explanation was bad. Was he talking about water at home, water in bottles while working out. Either way, it just sounded like he was making things up.

First off, having plastic water coolers at home is not good as most homes have water piped in from municipal water plants. If you are concerned about plastics, and the environment you would not buy plastic water bottles ( the large ones) from the store - and then use plastic or paper cups to drink from it at home. Why would you not just use ceramic cups at the very least. Let alone just use ceramic cups to drink tap water.

Second. When working out. It is ok ( I am somewhat assuming ) to buy a reusable/ refillable plastic bottle, or even the new metal ones. Fill it up each time you work out. Can you imagine running with a paper bottle. How would that even work ?

He may truly believe he's doing the right thing for Canada, but he is just not a good leader.
      but he has such good hair...

it's not just that he's not a good leader, it's that he believes he is a good one and that the country is lucky to have him as leader.

i'm not sure it's the "ems and ahs" as much as statements like "i have determined..." and "i have decided..." that are the more telling.

it's not only - like the rest of us - that he doesn't know what he doesn't know, he doesn't seem to care about what he doesn't know, being convinced - like trump - that he knows better than anyone else what's best for everyone else.
      I'm trying to find a post, that you may have posted, about our false economy. I didn't have time to read it all, and now I cannot find it..even with search. Sorry if it wasn't you..
      Animals are my passion.

Comment

• I am just going to leave this here...

https://www.canada.ca/en/innovation-...in-quebec.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Snail View Post
          I am just going to leave this here...

https://www.canada.ca/en/innovation-...in-quebec.html
          Just leaving that here to remind us that Albertan steel workers haven't been subsidized since when, four months ago?

https://www.canada.ca/en/innovation-...rn-canada.html

Or maybe you were leaving that here to remind us that the Alberta and Saskatchewan subsidy was only three times the size of the Quebec one?

Or maybe you were leaving that here to remind us that the subsidy for Alberta's pipeline was more than 300 times larger?

Comment

• I guess this shows how much Justin cares about following laws.
            https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/politi...urce-1.4516600

Comment

• Seems to be having success on another front:

Hate crimes drop in Canada for first time in years - BBC News

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49078558

Comment

• Originally posted by KC View Post
                Seems to be having success on another front:

Hate crimes drop in Canada for first time in years - BBC News

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49078558
                right... nominally less in 2018 than 2017 and still 50% greater than 2014 according to the graph in the linked article, an article that finishes by reporting:

"Anti-hate advocates warn to take these numbers with a grain of salt, since many hate crimes are not reported to police.

"We have to also be sceptical of the data given that police-reported hate crime statistics have many serious methodological flaws," tweeted the Canadian Anti-Hate Network."

there's not too much real success on that front either as far as i can tell.
                "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

• Scheer caught lying and the report's author calls him on it.

Andrew Scheer torques study in claim about the new NAFTA deal

In Ciuriak's assessment, Trump's "arbitrary unilateralism" made the CUSMA negotiations less about gains and more of an exercise in "cost minimization" for Canada.

And he's slightly perplexed that the Conservatives are citing his work in their attempts to paint the deal as a failure.

"Scheer's interpretation of our study is not an accurate one," he said.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/fac...afta-1.5233104

Comment

• to no-one's surprise, "Prime Minister Justin Trudeau violated Canada's conflict of interest law by improperly seeking to influence a criminal prosecution, Ethics Commissioner Mario Dion has concluded."

https://edmontonjournal.com/news/pol...7-bf3ff8bdaeca
                    "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

• He was hoping for a different outlook, the ethics commission and JT, really know one another. He's such a turd..
                      Animals are my passion.

Comment

• The worst part about this, is the polls are neck and neck.
                        Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Comment

• Nice to see that checks and balances are working. Or at least they are, after the fact. It'll be interesting to see if this moves the needle or not.

Comment

• .JT thinks, he can say, but but Harper, and move on.

People are paying attention! I don't believe they are neck and neck in the polls, JT should resign.

JWR will comment when she's read the report

Democracy watch , are saying, JT should be prosecuted.
                            Last edited by H.L.; 14-08-2019, 11:22 AM.
                            Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by envaneo View Post
                              The worst part about this, is the polls are neck and neck.
                              Canadians have never been given a chance to make a clear choice in the next election.

A. Shoot yourself in the left foot
                              B. Shoot yourself in the right foot

Please vote now!
                              Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• This will blow over. He was just trying to save 3000 jobs in Quebec after all. Nice guy to be helping eastern provinces to keep jobs. In the west, well not so much. Federal elections are decided before counting reaches the Manitoba border so no worries there. (26m people living east of the Manitoba/Ontario border and 11m living west of). Ten weeks from now it will be Trudeau for four more years. (As if Andrew Scheer or Jagmeet Singh could win. Not) There is no one else. Imo. Myself personally I would like to see a different PM but chances of that are very slim. As I watch Andrew Scheer speaking from Regina I think nice guy but ......
                                Just enjoying another day in paradise.

Comment

Working...
                                X