• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rona Ambrose interim leader Conservative Party

Well done Rona, congrats!

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/ca...arty-of-canada

That's who the Cons picked? PRICELESS

The anti-environment Minister of the Environment. The anti-woman, pro-life Minister responsible for the Status of Women. The anti-science, "reefer madness" Minister of Health. This is who's gonna start rebuilding the Conservative Party & platform?

The Conservatives couldn't have given Trudeau a better present.
    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

Bravo. Hope she ruins their reputation even more. Useless boob.

Comment

Originally posted by etownboarder View Post
        How enlightened of a Liberal to refer to a woman as a useless boob.

The quality of political discussion that goes on here..
        "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

Comment

Originally posted by Replacement View Post
          Originally posted by etownboarder View Post
          How enlightened of a Liberal to refer to a woman as a useless boob.

The quality of political discussion that goes on here..
          You must be Kreskin.

Comment

Nice hair thou
            Noah's ark was built by volunteers...... The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

Wow. That was unexpected.

I know it's a pretty pointless position until someone new is picked, but this is really shooting themselves in the foot. Maybe it's to make the future leader seem like the saviour in comparison.

Comment

First off, outside of politics I've always harbored a crush for Rona!

Unfortunately Ambrose has been a useless politician. She was such a Harper puppet that she might as well have had Harper's arm up her arse. She was supposed to be Edmonton's advocate at the Cabinet table, but she was very weak in that regard, apart from the table scraps that she managed to scrounge from the Cons. I'll never forget how Mandel tore her a new hole after the Expo bid was killed by her party.

It's obvious Ambrose was chosen as interim leader to put a more youthful and attractive face to the party to oppose Trudeau. However, given that she did a media scrum afterwards, maybe she'll be a more warm and open leader than the cold control freak before her.
                “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
                  First off, outside of politics I've always harbored a crush for Rona!
                  "A crush for Rona". What are you, 12?... What do want to do, hold hands with her under the school desk, and write her name on your pencil case?...
                  "The only really positive thing one could say about Vancouver is, it’s not the rest of Canada." Oink (britishexpats.com)

Comment

If you don't think she's sexy, we know you are gay. Lol
                    Just enjoying another day in paradise.

Comment

Maybe as leader she will soften her stance as her nazi leader is now toast
                      Just enjoying another day in paradise.

Comment

Maybe because her name is RONA they thought she would be good at re-building things. Seems like the only thing she may have in common with re-structuring.
                        Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.

Comment

Originally posted by Drumbones View Post
                          If you don't think she's sexy, we know you are gay. Lol
                          WTF? So if a gay man said she was hot, he must be straight according to your logic. I would offer that the gay dude must be blind myself.
                          Last edited by etownboarder; 05-11-2015, 06:18 PM.

Comment

I'm just happy to see that moderates have hijacked a CON thread for a change!

Comment

You guys really have to stop drinking alone and posting when you're hard up for companionship.

Comment

Working...
                              X