X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Political Cartoon thread

I'll start.

* Moderator edit - uncredited images removed *
    Last edited by ThomasH; 01-11-2015, 05:08 AM. Reason: uncredited credited photos removed
    Time spent in the Rockies is never deducted from the rest of your life

^I think you probably should post the links where they are published.

Comment

Each one has the name and/or signature of the cartoonist. Isn't that enough?

Comment

No Kitlope, follow the rules. Fix it or I will remove this thread and you can start over.
        Edmonton first, everything else second.

Comment

http://edmontonjournal.com/tag/malco...orial-cartoons
          Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasH View Post
            No Kitlope, follow the rules. Fix it or I will remove this thread and you can start over.
            I've snagged them from another political cartoon thread on another forum that doesn't have links. Might as well delete the thread then. And I won't be putting it back up, someone else can.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitlope View Post
              I'll start.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/903/qy2Z9X.

Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Kitlope
                http://imageshack.com/i/p3rNfZkEj

Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                  Originally posted by Kitlope
                  http://imageshack.com/i/p3rNfZkEj

Fixed
                  hardly. That's not the source, that's just the place it's been re-hosted.
                  A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

^It was Kitlope's source. How far do you expect people to go back to find the correct source?.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                      ^It was Kitlope's source. How far do you expect people to go back to find the correct source?.
                      Id expect it to go back as far as to not break copyright rules and potentially land this place in hot water (again). Ill let the current set of mods/admin rule further but it would seem Thomas already has.
                      A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

IMHO

It is nearly impossible to find the original source on 99% of the image content on the internet.
                        Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

^I 99% agree with you.

Comment

Yup. In the cartoon's sake with a stated author on each panel, an unnecessary big pain in the ol' butt. Bye-bye thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitlope View Post
                              Yup. In the cartoon's sake with a stated author on each panel, an unnecessary big pain in the ol' butt. Bye-bye thread!
                              I don't think the cartoonist would agree with you. They get paid by a newspaper, who publisheses it. The cartoon then becomes an advertisment for that paper when you post it with the link, just like we do with articles.

Comment

Working...
                              X