Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Cat View Post
    I think it's over for Rob Anders.
    Don't be surprised if he moves to provincial politics. It's a well-known fact that Mr. Anders is quite warm and cozy within the inner circles of the Wildrose Party...

Comment

There's also this little beauty...

"But Calgary West MP Rob Anders said Prentice isn’t the answer to Tory prayers. Anders, who supported former provincial MLA Ted Morton in the last two PC leadership races and backed the Wildrose party, said the provincial Tories need a leader who can win back supporters.

“I don’t think Mr. Prentice will be able to heal the rift with the Wildrose,” he said Wednesday. “I think Jim’s still on the red side of the party.”
      http://o.canada.com/news/former-harp...-pc-leadership

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
        There's also this little beauty...

"But Calgary West MP Rob Anders said Prentice isn’t the answer to Tory prayers. Anders, who supported former provincial MLA Ted Morton in the last two PC leadership races and backed the Wildrose party, said the provincial Tories need a leader who can win back supporters.

“I don’t think Mr. Prentice will be able to heal the rift with the Wildrose,” he said Wednesday. “I think Jim’s still on the red side of the party.”
        http://o.canada.com/news/former-harp...-pc-leadership
        I don't find there to be anything particularly outrageous about that statement. It's probably an accurate reflection of Prentice's place on the Conservative spectrum, and an at least plausible prognosis of his chances against Wlldrose.

Granted, as a Wildrose supporter, Anders probably has a personal interest in making that analysis. But it's a pretty standard thing for politicians to pass off biased opinions as objective commentary.

Comment

I have a feeling that Hubcaps Smith would be disassociating her party from Anders. Last thing she needs is the WRP getting sunk by his past bozo eruptions.
          “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Go ahead WR/Anders, let's see what Alberta really thinks of you.
            Let's make Edmonton better.

Comment

Working...
            X