No announcement yet.

Liberals vote for new vote structure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the electorate will sympathize more with Harper's tough stance on grow-ops and organized crime than with the Liberal's "legalization"

Comment

Majority of Canadians support legalizing or decriminalizing marijuana

^even among Conservative voters, most people want to legalize pot:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/01...poll-suggests/

Comment

Originally posted by MrOilers View Post
        I think the electorate will sympathize more with Harper's tough stance on grow-ops and organized crime than with the Liberal's "legalization"
        Funny, because keeping pot illegal thus giving BILLIONS to organized crime doesnt seem like a tough stance to me.
        youtube.com/BrothersGrim
        facebook.com/BrothersGrimMusic

Comment

Originally posted by Komrade View Post
          Originally posted by MrOilers View Post
          Funny, because keeping pot illegal thus giving BILLIONS to organized crime doesnt seem like a tough stance to me.
          It's all about perception.

Comment

Everyone on the right says high taxation works wonders for killing all initiative.

So why the ideological hypocrisy when it comes to drugs? If you were 'right wing' you'd think legalizing all drugs and then taxing the heck out of them would be highly administratively efficient and effective at turning people off drugs. It would keep those billions out of the hands of drug lords and reduce taxes for the general population. Right?

Comment

Working...
            X