• The corrupt WHO

https://thehill.com/opinion/internat...e-for-pandemic

i wish JT didn't listen to them.. smh.

https://edmontonjournal.com/news/pol...19-at-borders/
    Animals are my passion.

Tam was so out to lunch, sheesh!
    Animals are my passion.

Comment

H.L., was even one COVID-19 case in Alberta seeded by a visitor from Wuhan, China?

All of the COVID-19 cases I'm aware of were brought in by Alberta residents returning home, the majority of them returning from travel to the US.

If David Staples is suggesting that Canada should have acted earlier to close the border to US visitors he might have a point. Otherwise, Staples' column is borderline xenophobic.

Comment

Originally posted by East McCauley View Post
        H.L., was even one COVID-19 case in Alberta seeded by a visitor from Wuhan, China?

All of the COVID-19 cases I'm aware of were brought in by Alberta residents returning home, the majority of them returning from travel to the US.

If David Staples is suggesting that Canada should have acted earlier to close the border to US visitors he might have a point. Otherwise, Staples' column is borderline xenophobic.
        Please, in a pandemic, saying what he did is right, not racist. The WHO covered up for China, look up Chinese Canadian bloggers!
        Animals are my passion.

Comment

Much like Trump calling it the Chinese Virus.

I suggest that we rename the 1976 Swine Flu outbreak, which started in Fort Dix, New Jersey, the American Pig Flu.

Besides, I thought H.L.'s BFF said the whole Coronavirus thing was a hoax? Will she be returning to work on Easter Sunday like Trump has said?

Gee, look how dark the US is compared to China. It's almost as if denying it's going to be a problem, claiming that there were only 15 cases and they would soon be down to zero, screwing up the start of testing and everything else El Trumpo has done is making a problem much worse. After all, CHina didn't know then what we do now.

Last edited by kkozoriz; 25-03-2020, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by H.L. View Post

Please, in a pandemic, saying what he did is right, not racist. The WHO covered up for China, look up Chinese Canadian bloggers!
            no, it's pretty racist even if unintentionally.

we have allowed/encouraged - even paid for - millions of canadians to "return home" even though many of them had to endure countless hours in small quarters on airplanes and navigate through throngs of people at multiple foreign and canadian airports to do so.

if we were really concerned about nothing but health, we would have encouraged all of those people to self isolate and/or social distance wherever they happened to have been at the time, even offering to pay for it and any potential medical requirements that may have arisen as a result.
            "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

https://www.cbc.ca/news/investigates...ning-1.5508276
              "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

This post fits your MO so much. Im surprised your not telling us UN is out to get all us, "George Soros is coming for your children, Trump is the best, Scheer is soooo good. Climate change is fake news, vaccines are mind control, and chemtrails mannnnnnn"
                A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

I see that H.L. crawled out from under a rock again.

Where is the other so called MrOilers?

Someone bump my post as HL has me blocked.
                  Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 25-03-2020, 02:20 PM.
                  Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

Originally posted by Medwards View Post
                    This post fits your MO so much. Im surprised your not telling us UN is out to get all us, "George Soros is coming for your children, Trump is the best, Scheer is soooo good. Climate change is fake news, vaccines are mind control, and chemtrails mannnnnnn"

100%

You forgot PizzaGate, Hillary's emails, Crowdstrike and Obama's birth certificate

Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not clear on how closing the border earlier would have done a damn thing from preventing a million Canadians from bringing the virus back with them after the closure. And that's a real number, over a million Canadians have returned to the country over the last 2 weeks. The vast majority of cases in Canada, are from Canadian citizens who picked it up overseas. Should they have been locked out too?

Unfortunate to see that Staples is as abjectly terrible at current events commentary as he is at Oilers commentary.

That being said, there does need to be a reckoning for the damage the Communist Party of China has done to the planet with their early attempts to hide the outbreak. To say nothing of their deplorable wet markets that should have been shut down and banned after SARS, and/or their habit of endangered wildlife trade for Chinese traditional medicine.
                      Last edited by Marcel Petrin; 25-03-2020, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Meanwhile....

It's pretty clear who was actually pulling Pompeo's strings.

​​​​​​G7 ministers spike joint statement on COVID-19 after U.S. demands it be called 'Wuhan virus'
                        Sources say U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo insisted on the wording

​​​​​​Any hope of G7 foreign ministers releasing a joint statement on the fight against COVID-19 was killed today after the U.S. insisted the document refer to it as the "Wuhan virus."

As originally reported by Der Spiegel, and according to sources with knowledge of the situation, when U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo insisted the novel coronavirus be referred to by the name of the Chinese city where the outbreak first appeared, ministers from other countries refused to agree.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/g7-...rump-1.5510329

Comment

A friend of my sons, picked up his girlfriend at Pearson. She was in the US. They will now both self isolate.On the plane she was given a form, to fill out, with all the pertinent information. She was told to pass it to someone as soon as she got off the plane. She looked around, as others did, there was nobody there to collect this information, nobody at all..unbelievable!
                          Animals are my passion.

Comment

H.L. If you think the WHO is so corrupt, then they are in good company when they get so much support from your favorite person.

Trump stated in his own tweet that the WHO is working very hard and very smart.

Do you wish to comment or contradict Trump?

Comment

Give it a few hours, Trump will contradict himself
                              A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Working...
                              X