Federal Conservative Leadership Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave View Post

It says something about our country that this is our biggest outrage at the moment. We are doing fairly good compared to a lot of other places.
    We are? Hmm, one needs to look beyond donuts..

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/canada-s...ndal-1.4782290

thanks JT *****.
    Animals are my passion.

Comment

Remember when HL was Scheers biggest fan on c2e? Love watching the story change, the foot go in mouth. “I never really like scheer much”
      A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
        You are right. I used the wrong term. I can't find the term for the situation where a young person can't express their interest in another and instead is cruel or teases them in front of others.
        Not sure. Maybe it's a form of sublimation? Though that specifically deals with "socially unacceptable" impulses, according to wiki.Whereas it's actuially acceptable for adults to express interest in someone, and it's the teasing that's a sign of immaturity.

Comment

Originally posted by overoceans View Post

I don't think "projecting" is the word you're looking for there. Projection is when you see characteristics in other people that you yourself possess, but are refusing to acknowledge, eg. someone who is a sloppy dresser accuses other people of being slobs.
          Darn, why quote part tMontreal man, then I see his rambling. ( barf)
          Animals are my passion.

Comment

HL you dont live in Edmonton yourself, sit down and shut it
            A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

fcs, even the name of the site is connect2edmonton.

it’s not connectfromedmonton and it’s not connectwithinedmonton.

the wider the site’s outreach the better off edmonton and edmontonians will be. one of our largest hurdles we face is to become less insular and less afraid of best practices from elsewhere.
              "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Medwards View Post
                HL you dont live in Edmonton yourself, sit down and shut it
                you shut it loudmouth....

Comment

Thanks. Medicated wards is on block I don't see his babble usually.
                  Animals are my passion.

Comment

If you block posters, you are not having a real discussion. You are just living in an echo chamber.
                    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 29-01-2020, 06:30 PM.
                    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

Originally posted by H.L. View Post

We are? Hmm, one needs to look beyond donuts..

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/canada-s...ndal-1.4782290

thanks JT *****.
                      Fair enough, but 12th in the world is not bad. Also, as the article says, Canada obtained a score of 77, which places it at the top in the Americas, while the United States ranks 23rd.

Comment

To H.L., Trump's corruption isn't a bug, it's a feature.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post

Fair enough, but 12th in the world is not bad. Also, as the article says, Canada obtained a score of 77, which places it at the top in the Americas, while the United States ranks 23rd.
                          You really do love kissing his butt, lol.
                          Animals are my passion.

Comment

https://torontosun.com/opinion/colum...rcard#comments
                            Animals are my passion.

Comment

Peanuts compared to the handouts that the O&G sector gets every year.

Comment

and in todays news ... Candace Bergen is out.
                                Conservative leadership race loses another high-profile potential candidate as Candice Bergen bows out

https://edmontonjournal.com/news/pol...f-900a996c733e

I suppose there is always still hope for more high profile candidates, but nothing heard yet from Charlie McCarthy and Mortimer Snerd.

Comment

Working...
                                X