Where is JT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is JT?

He was in Costa Rica December 20th, and he is still there. Sophie otoh was in Canada for Christmas, did the poor boy have a meltdown ? hmm, pity
    Lots of photos of him looking like a bum, maybe the party wants to boot him out? LOL

Get off the taxpayers teat JT!
    Animals are my passion.

Such hypocrisy in you
    A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Trump took Airforce 1 to his private resort and H.L. ignores her own hypocrisy.
      Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/ne...tion-spending/

He's doing what he does best, spending taxpayers money and not giving a blank about his carbon footprint. I like to shove his footprint where the Sunny ways don't shine..creepy little narcissist.
        Animals are my passion.

Comment

Don't worry H.L. He's living in your head for free. Not taxpayers money involved there.

Comment

Originally posted by kkozoriz View Post
            Don't worry H.L. He's living in your head for free. Not taxpayers money involved there.
            Lots of vacant space there... lol

Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

Originally posted by kkozoriz View Post
              is that personal experience speaking?

and for what it’s worth, it should be possible to criticize jt without the donald being brought up as what-about-ism.

regardless of how he got there, trump - for better or worse - seems just as engaged in mar-a-lago as in the white house and whether you agree with his actions or not he is at least in the country he is the head of.
              "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

Originally posted by kcantor View Post
                regardless of how he got there, trump - for better or worse - seems just as engaged in mar-a-lago as in the white house and whether you agree with his actions or not he is at least in the country he is the head of.
                A little easier for Trump to vacation in his country as Mar a Lago temperatures were 28C yesterday

At the beaches of Mooney's Bay Park near Ottawa it is a balmy-7C on the SNOW WHITE SHORES.

Speaking of whataboutism, yours is real non sequitur.

Comment

The PMO releases a daily itinerary for Trudeau including every day of his vacation in Costa Rica. No mystery there. According to the itinerary, Trudeau arrived back in Ottawa today.

https://pm.gc.ca/en/news/itineraries

Comment

^^

how so? given the state of affairs in the world at the moment and recently, one might think the head of government of a country hoping to get a un security council seat as well as wanting to be a middle power of substance and influence might be at work rather than on some other country’s beach “because it’s too cold at home”.

Comment

Originally posted by East McCauley View Post
                      The PMO releases a daily itinerary for Trudeau including every day of his vacation in Costa Rica. No mystery there. According to the itinerary, Trudeau arrived back in Ottawa today.

https://pm.gc.ca/en/news/itineraries
                      yes, and it’s been quite the itinerary recently.

full days blocked off under the single word “personal”.

see above.
                      Last edited by kcantor; 05-01-2020, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Kcantor, can't Canadians go on a vacation?

I really don't have an issue when Harper or Trudeau takes a vacation .

Some people should chill out and take a vacation of their own.

Disclaimer: I am in Florida this month on vacation
                        Sunning myself by the pool, listening to Jimmy Buffett and on my second tequila sunrise at 1:30 this lazy Sunday afternoon.

My life is soooooo hard...

Comment

too much sunshine and tequila?

of course canadians - including the prime minister - can go on vacation.

but there are probably times that most canadians -including the prime minister - shouldn’t be on vacation.

Comment

I'm not sure what would be a better time to take a vacation than the time around Christmas and New Year's? It's called the holiday season and many Canadians including me take some extra vacation time at this time of year.

Comment

Donald Trump does not take his salary ( he gives it away), and he is also not forcing a carbon tax (which it's goal is to reduce the carbon footprint) on the country while he burns fuel globe trotting around some islands.
                              I have no problem with JT taking a vacation, but it's pure hypocrisy when he lectures Canadians about being green

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PurCx_5qHfo

I wonder if he is staying hydrated by drinking water from his water-bottle-box sorta things ummm.

Comment

Working...
                              X