Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Let them Eat Cake" Fat Cats Back in Control and the Premier Jets With His Pals....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Let them Eat Cake" Fat Cats Back in Control and the Premier Jets With His Pals....

The chartering of a plane smacks of the usual hypocrisy and deserves its own thread. Commercial flights where one has to rub shoulders with common folk is just not practical.

Yup, noses in the trough already. $16k buys a lot of groceries for the AISH recipients, Kenney. Not that you give a rat's about them.
    Nisi Dominus Frustra

Comment

How much did Notley spend trying to convince Americans to support pipelines, I remember she certainly made more than 1 trip.
      On 1 trip she spent $24,000
      https://calgaryherald.com/news/local...rnational-trip

Comment

Did she take other Conservative premiers with her and did Alberta pick up the tab if they did?

Comment

Did the Canadian Taxpayers Association call her out like they did regarding this private jet trip for the Grifter and his friends? Read the whole article you posted and see what Rick McIvor said about the appropriateness of the trip.

When Doug Ford takes a commercial flight to Saskatchewan after being with these clowns on July 8th at the Stampede then it's apparent what's going on.
          Last edited by The Man From YEG; 08-11-2019, 12:38 PM. Reason: To refer to the Calgary Herald article

Comment

Con Air!
            "Talk minus action equals zero." - Joe Keithley, D. O. A.

Comment

Meanwhile this embarrassing government is taking a sledgehammer to thousands of poor and working class families in this province. Corporate tax cuts don't pay for themselves, my friends!
              “Son, one day this will be an iconic structure shaping Edmonton’s skyline.”

Comment

LOL, hyperbole much?
                I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

Comment

Working...
                X