No announcement yet.

Jason Kenney and the UCP Performance - first year of power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha. The War Room's YouTube channel doesn't allow comments nor does it display the likes/dislikes.

Buncha snowflakes. Heaven forfend people disagree with your propaganda.
    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

• Originally posted by H.L. View Post

it will, eventually. The company's that moved to Texas were already operating there 70 to 80% of the time, saying the last three years have been the worst. JT wants Alberta to die, and we are. 21000 families need the food bank in Edmonton, I provided a Turkey for hope mission, did you? Please( please) do so, or volunteer to feed the homeless, instead or pretending to care about our economy
      Please explain how it will. Currently, all I see major oil and gas players doing with the low corporate taxes are share buy-backs , and not growing their capital programs here in Alberta. The economy will remain poor or at best flat until the oil and gas industry picks up again, and capital starts flowing into Alberta. unfortunately, due to a number of reasons (lack of pipelines, de-carbonization movement, etc) it will not be any time soon, if ever again in the same capacity. I'm not generally a NDP supporter (federal nor provincial) but the provincial party did a pretty good job considering how badly the economy went. The only other thing they should have done, which I think is suicide for a political party in Alberta, is implement a provincial sales tax. We all know nobody has the nads to do that.

Comment

it will, eventually. The company's that moved to Texas were already operating there 70 to 80% of the time, saying the last three years have been the worst. JT wants Alberta to die, and we are. 21000 families need the food bank in Edmonton, I provided a Turkey for hope mission, did you? Please( please) do so, or volunteer to feed the homeless, instead or pretending to care about our economy

Comment

• Originally posted by noodle View Post
          Hahaha. The War Room's YouTube channel doesn't allow comments nor does it display the likes/dislikes.

Buncha snowflakes. Heaven forfend people disagree with your propaganda.
          I'm not surprised; when I last checked, the ratio of "dislikes" to "likes" on their intro video was something like 21:1. Of course they disabled that feature!
          “Son, one day this will be an iconic structure shaping Edmonton’s skyline.”

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesL View Post

I'm not surprised; when I last checked, the ratio of "dislikes" to "likes" on their intro video was something like 21:1. Of course they disabled that feature!
            Yes, that says so much. God give me strength
            Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Okay, boomer.
              “Son, one day this will be an iconic structure shaping Edmonton’s skyline.”

Comment

• HL support of UCP and CPC is pretty much just tribalism, party over state.
                A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Well someone posted the 61% recently, so you're bizarre. There are things I'm not happy with and I let my party know, but cutting some middle management jobs, not minding that at all. Have you ever lived on a budget? I'm guessing no.
                  Look at the city, Iverson will be out next time, wait and see. He's frivolous, a typical leftie spending other people's tax dollars, on silly pet projects.
                  the NDP budget was laughed at, as per.
                  Well, the "bizarre" comment was more so regarding the insults towards civil servants and AHS workers and the general incoherence of the post, as well as the aggressive certainty in stating false information.

Anyway, you could have just said, "my mistake" and moved on lol.

Speaking of budgets however, this new "war room" effort is really a slap in the face to all Albertans. Using $30,000,000 in tax money to fund a misinformation and propaganda machine, with a failed UCP candidate to head the effort, is pretty poor budgeting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medwards View Post
                    HL support of UCP and CPC is pretty much just tribalism, party over state.
                    And her grandkid's future.

For someone who purports to love & care for her family she sure likes to throw them under the blue bus.
                    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

I didn't post the poll top dawg did, from the journal. Keep up, it's difficult for you, but do try.
                      Ha. Ironic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calfaer View Post

Well, the "bizarre" comment was more so regarding the insults towards civil servants and AHS workers and the general incoherence of the post, as well as the aggressive certainty in stating false information.

Speaking of budgets however, this new "war room" effort is really a slap in the face to all Albertans. Using $30,000,000 in tax money to fund a misinformation and propaganda machine, with a failed UCP candidate to head the effort, is pretty poor budgeting.
                        The war room, you tell me, you're the one with the wedgie..
                        Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calfaer View Post

Insulting? Hmm, I've seen posts by sniveling servants, get over it, I guess.
                          Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Who are you going to believe, the UCP or their own governments court documents?

Kenney's claim carbon tax damaged Alberta economy is refuted in court documents

During the provincial election, and on many occasions since, the government of Premier Jason Kenney has claimed the NDP government's carbon tax damaged Alberta's economy.

That claim is false, according to economic modelling contained in the Kenney government's own legal documents.

"I think not surprisingly to those of us who have studied carbon taxes, [Kenney's claims] seem quite exaggerated," said University of British Columbia political scientist Kathryn Harrison, an expert in environmental, climate and energy policy. ​​​​​​

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5396454?cmp...mpression=true

Comment

• The honeymoon is over and Kenney ain't done cutting yet.

Public approval of UCP government slides 12 points, poll suggests
                              ThinkHQ poll 3rd this month showing honeymoon's over for Alberta premier

​​​​​​One in five Albertans who voted for the United Conservative Party in the spring election have developed a case of buyer's remorse, a new poll suggests.

Public approval for Jason Kenney's UCP government has slid by 12 percentage points since mid-October, and 21 per cent of respondents who voted for the party now disapprove it, according to the poll released Monday by ThinkHQ Public Affairs Inc.

The poll found that 53 per cent of Albertans now disapprove of the government's performance, while 44 per cent approve.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...-end-1.5397567

Comment

• And in Ontario, another populist conservative Premier, Doug Ford drops below 28% approval ratings and now the 'man of the people' has changed his phone number and won't even take questions in the legislature.

https://dailyhive.com/toronto/doug-f...ting-dart-poll

Doug Ford won’t answer your calls anymore. He won’t even answer questions in the legislature
                                https://www.thestar.com/politics/pol...gislature.html
                                Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

Working...
                                X