Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be voting for in this year's provincial election?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will you be voting for in this year's provincial election?

Results will remain anonymous.
    Alberta Liberal Party
    0.00%
    Alberta's NDP
    65.91%
    Alberta Party
    13.64%
    United Conservative Party
    13.64%
    Freedom Conservative Party
    2.27%
    Other/Independent
    0.00%
    Undecided
    4.55%

The poll is expired.

“Son, one day this will be an iconic structure shaping Edmonton’s skyline.”

If it is alright with you, I will close this poll about 48 hours early and relaunch to see if anything changed during the campaign. I am curious to see if the numbers hold true throughout the campaign.
    Ow

Comment

Imagine that, an Edmonton based forum and the NDP are leading the poll numbers. Go to a Calgary based forum, everything is reversed.
      I drive really slow, in the ultra fast lane
      While people behind me, are going insane.

Comment

this is DEFINITELY a hold your nose and vote election

Comment

^^Sure, but you may not get the same sample in that 48-hour window. You very well may end up comparing apples to oranges.

Comment

I am sure that will play into it. I'm just trying to give people a chance to change their minds, or move from undecided. The scientific validity of this polling mechanism isn't very stringent anyway, more of a reflective sample of this constituency.
            Ow

Comment

Originally posted by the.tru.albertan View Post
              Imagine that, an Edmonton based forum and the NDP are leading the poll numbers. Go to a Calgary based forum, everything is reversed.
              which doesn’t invalidate either...
              "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

Missing a polling choice NOA

Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

That would be "other".

Comment

No, different, it is a negative vote against the actual candidates and parties.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/None_of_the_above
                    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

^ [X] Not eligible to vote as primary residence is outside of Alberta ^ ??
                      A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Unlike some jurisdictions like Nevada, "None of the Above" does not appear as an option on Alberta ballots, and therefore not included in this poll. If you wish to record this type of protest, you must drag yourself to the polling place and state that you are declining a ballot when one is offered to you. The amount of people who actually do this is negligible at best.

Comment

We already have a "None" option - spoiling your ballot.
                          I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

Comment

Is this poll for real? How on earth is the NDP leading at over 60% approval? Are three in five Albertans on this board truly in agreement with the Notley programme? I'd like to know why or how this is possible.

I'm pretty sure you could fire a cannon down the main street of most of the ridings in Alberta and not hit a single NDP voter.
                            Last edited by stilicho; 31-03-2019, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stilicho View Post
                              Is this poll for real? How on earth is the NDP leading at over 60% approval? Are three in five Albertans on this board truly in agreement with the Notley programme? I'd like to know why or how this is possible.

I'm pretty sure you could fire a cannon down the main street of most of the ridings in Alberta and not hit a single NDP voter.
                              It's a pretty small sample size. I wouldn't read too much into it. This is C2E, and not C2A, as well.

That said, I think the NDP will win quite a few seats in Edmonton, but not many (if any at all) in the rest of the province.

Comment

Working...
                              X