Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the advnace polls be ready soon enough? The Alberta Party has got my vote. Maybe with all the in fighting with the UPC the AP might get more seats.
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
      Originally posted by overoceans View Post
      Originally posted by H.L. View Post
      Originally posted by envaneo View Post
      Mandel must be getting a kick out of all this.
      As far as right-wing beneficiaries go, I'm wondering if it's more likely to be the Freedom Party than the Alberta Party. Assuming the public believes Fildebrandt claim that he was never interested in the kamikaze plan.

LOL, Fildebrandt? how many times was he caught lying, twice? pfft..

What do you think Fildebrandt might be lying about in the Kamikaze controversy?
      He could be. He's lied before.
      I know. But what is it specifically that you think he might be lying about? You think he might actually have been interested in being a kamikaze candidate?
      Well there is a whole bunch of parties on the right ... the Alberta Advantage Party (some former Wildrosers), the Alberta First Party (Independence oriented?) and isn't there another one too? No shortage of choices, one or more of them, including Fildebrandt, could benefit if Kenney stumbles.
      There is also the Alberta party front runner Stephen Mandel
      Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Comment

• Originally posted by envaneo View Post
        Originally posted by Dave View Post
        Originally posted by envaneo View Post
        Mandel must be getting a kick out of all this.
        As far as right-wing beneficiaries go, I'm wondering if it's more likely to be the Freedom Party than the Alberta Party. Assuming the public believes Fildebrandt claim that he was never interested in the kamikaze plan.

LOL, Fildebrandt? how many times was he caught lying, twice? pfft..

What do you think Fildebrandt might be lying about in the Kamikaze controversy?
        He could be. He's lied before.
        I know. But what is it specifically that you think he might be lying about? You think he might actually have been interested in being a kamikaze candidate?
        Well there is a whole bunch of parties on the right ... the Alberta Advantage Party (some former Wildrosers), the Alberta First Party (Independence oriented?) and isn't there another one too? No shortage of choices, one or more of them, including Fildebrandt, could benefit if Kenney stumbles.
        There is also the Alberta party front runner Stephen Mandel
        He's at 7%
        Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Can you not quote 10 posts everytime you reply?
          A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Working...
          X