This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kkozoriz View Post
    Yeah but he wasn't a full on, UCP alt-right, immigrant hating, anti-LGBT, trickle down economics type of conservative that H.L. and her ilk worship.

I don't hate immigrants, wth are you talking about? I think anyone coming to Canada, should do so legally
    I have gay family members, how can I be against LGBTQ?and why have I all these years, stood up for their rights? your such an ignorant person..honest to god, you are alt left all the way! in fact, you give the left a very bad name
    Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Your posts are what people are judging your political leaning on Hello Lady. You are the definition of far right
      A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medwards View Post
        Your posts are what people are judging your political leaning on Hello Lady. You are the definition of far right
        If I cared what a bunch of civil servants thought of me, while they really should be working, I'd bury myself now.

Back at you though Med. Find me a post of mine where I say something terrible against gay people, you dont read everything I post, and if you do, way way too much time on those hand..
        Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by H.L. View Post
          Originally posted by Medwards View Post
          Your posts are what people are judging your political leaning on Hello Lady. You are the definition of far right
          If I cared what a bunch of civil servants thought of me, while they really should be working, I'd bury myself now.
          Why wait?
          Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
            Originally posted by H.L. View Post
            Originally posted by Medwards View Post
            Why wait?

Because I like my life, and really Mr Montreal, I don't care about what others think of me on this board.
            .You're snotty, you run to admin over every little thing, not me..ciao

Back to work, chop chop..LOL
            Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by BalancedOP View Post
              Originally posted by H.L. View Post
              Originally posted by envaneo View Post
              I'm happy Mandel is allowed to run. Kenney is just to Right wing for me. I also don't like how Kenney is pandering to the public; stop the carbon tax, stop flow of oil to BC, toll natural gas and other "over the top" proposals. What's next hold a referendum for Alberta separation? No wonder why the Sons of Odin and Rebel media like this guy.
              Actually the SOD like Max Bernier, I mean they really like him..LOL didn't you see the interview?Rebel media like Kenney, and I am way ( way) from far right., and I rarely know about Rebel, but what I know, I hate.. and I will vote for Kenney..I'm not trying to change your mind, not at all, Mandel will never be premier..even if Thomas C breaks his heart.... Stop the carbon tax? Damn right, except on heavy emitters , as JK has said..I want someone with oomph..to stand up to JT. Mandel is weak..too left.
              You know Mandel was a conservative right.
              Obviously, duh. Actually Jim Prentice supported the idea of a carbon tax. It's in his book.

Mandel isn't as far right as Kenney, that's why I like him. Kenney used to "run around" in the same circles as Stockwell Day/Wildrose.

And Mandel IS Conservative.
              Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Comment

• H.L. is just grumpy because The Donald hasn't grabbed her yet.

Comment

Was just responding to H.L.

What does your response add to the conversation?
                  A heck of a lot more than yours did...aka keeping you on topic.

just pointing out yet again how you just love to add crap that tries to take things off topic...just like your oh so classy response above as well...

but then, you are King/Queen/Court Jester in deflection attempts and moral hypocrisy. If there was only a reward...maybe I can make you a trophy that has a tube of glue topped with a rubber band?
                  President and CEO - Airshow.

Comment

• Don't you have an arms bazaar to organize?

Comment

Don't you have an arms bazaar to organize?
                      you just can't help yourself can you...
                      "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

Working...
                      X