Wildrose and PC merger talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    How is that an exaggeration? That is the Wildrose's stated party platform.
    Have you heard it stated lately? No, I thought not.
    Government worker?
    Animals are my passion.

Comment

Private business owner. Thanks for coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
        Private business owner. Thanks for coming out.
        Ditto! And did well with the former government.
        Animals are my passion.

Comment

^ What exactly changed? Was exploiting agricultural workers and not offering workers compensation such a big deal to you, or are you just mis-attributing a general economic downturn and oil bust to the NDP?
          There can only be one.

Comment

^everybody knows that Notley secretly controls the price of oil and has chosen to keep prices low to kill the Alberta Advantage. *readjusts tin foil hat*

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander II View Post
              ^ What exactly changed? Was exploiting agricultural workers and not offering workers compensation such a big deal to you, or are you just mis-attributing a general economic downturn and oil bust to the NDP?
              Oh no, she's down with big oil and pipelines now.lol. Especially since she can't fund all her little pet projects, but she will throw us into debt and more debt. Typical left, loves spending other peoples money, with no end in sight, until the next election.._

She should keep her money grabbing hands off of farmers! Although she's made enemies of them, for life!
              Animals are my passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mla View Post
                ^everybody knows that Notley secretly controls the price of oil and has chosen to keep prices low to kill the Alberta Advantage. *readjusts tin foil hat*
                There is more oil being consumed today in the world, than ever, in human history. The price today is around $50, which is more than enough for our economy to be doing very well, as long as we live within our means, and provide certainty to business (not promises of future tax hikes, which is what a big deficit means).

Comment

Do people forget the late 80s and early 90s? Oil tanked and Alberta's outlook was more bleak than it is today. Correct if I'm wrong, the PC's formed the government in those days. (Personally, I think if it wasn't for the Oilers winning cups, there would have been nothing worth celebrating in this town)

We are resource dependent. Doesn't matter which government we have in place. The policies set in our Legislature are virtually insignificant - while the actions by OPEC affect us more than we realise.

Comment

^^That's right, we need medium-sized tax hikes now to avoid big ones in the future.
                    There can only be one.

Comment

Maybe HL's small business is/was a heavy polluter, since the carbon tax must have affected her bottom line more than the 33% reduction in the small business tax rate, hence the NDP-directed vitriol?
                      Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

^^And diversify the economy.

Comment

Originally posted by noodle View Post
                          Maybe HL's small business is/was a heavy polluter, since the carbon tax must have affected her bottom line more than the 33% reduction in the small business tax rate, hence the NDP-directed vitriol?
                          Nope, wrong again . I loathe the NDP, sue me.

Plus Notley has her own thread. This is a merger thread( can't wait for that merge!)

Yes!
                          Animals are my passion.

Comment

Hey, I was just trying to find a reasonable answer for the question Highlander II asked you here that you seem incapable of providing a concrete answer to. I guess that answers that, you've just got an ideological axe to grind & have no need of things like facts to get in the way of a good ol' swipe at "the left".
                            Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

Originally posted by noodle View Post
                              Hey, I was just trying to find a reasonable answer for the question Highlander II asked you here that you seem incapable of providing a concrete answer to. I guess that answers that, you've just got an ideological axe to grind & have no need of things like facts to get in the way of a good ol' swipe at "the left".
                              Wrong again noodle. Damn you are wrong a lot!
                              Animals are my passion.

Comment

Originally posted by H.L. View Post
                                Wrong again noodle. Damn you are wrong a lot!
                                I wouldn't want to be right by you.

Comment

Working...
                                X