No announcement yet.

Brazeau Kicked Out Of Caucus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully this starts the ball rolling to get rid of the senate altogether. Another level of government that is a waste of money. What with Brazeau whaling of his S O and then his residency status, the other two senators who are also being investigating, hopefully the public will speak up and the senate will be abolished.
    Last edited by Gemini; 11-02-2013, 01:19 PM.
    Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
      What with Brazeau whaling of his S O
      Is he Japanese? Is she large? Do you mean "wailing"? Also, nothing has been proven yet, we don't know he actually beat her.
      "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Comment

^
        http://www.urbandictionary.com/names.php?names=whale+on

Comment

Brazeau granted absolute discharge on assault, cocaine charges.
          A Quebec court judge has granted Sen. Patrick Brazeau an absolute discharge after he pleaded guilty in September to charges of assault and possession of cocaine.
          The discharge means Brazeau will not have a criminal record.
          Quebec Court Judge Valmont Beaulieu agreed with Brazeau’s lawyer and the Crown prosecutor, who jointly recommended the discharge in September.
          The former Conservative senator still faces a criminal trial for fraud and breach of trust arising from his Senate expenses, scheduled to take place next March.
          Brazeau said outside court he wants to return to Senate “as soon as possible” as independent senator.

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/...580/story.html

It seems now that he does not have a criminal record he can return to the Senate.
          Let the gravy train commence.

Comment

after he pleaded guilty in September to charges of assault and possession of cocaine.
            Am I missing something here? He admitted his guilt in court, and the charges were still dismissed?
            Last edited by Jaerdo; 28-10-2015, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Brazeau said nothing publicly during the trial, which began last March and then hopscotched over the calendar until mid-September. He never testified because the Crown and defence reached a plea deal before it was time for the defence to present its side.

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/...580/story.html

Crown and defence reached a plea deal. Sweet for him.

Comment

0.6 grams of cocaine

Is that even detectable to the naked eye ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                  Hopefully this starts the ball rolling to get rid of the senate altogether. Another level of government that is a waste of money. What with Brazeau whaling of his S O and then his residency status, the other two senators who are also being investigating, hopefully the public will speak up and the senate will be abolished.
                  Twill never happen I'm afraid. I think Stephen Harper made some bad choices when appointing his senators. Even I would have made a better senator. He could have called me and saved himself a lot of embarrassment. lol
                  Just enjoying another day in paradise.

Comment

Originally posted by Top_Dawg View Post
                    0.6 grams of cocaine

Is that even detectable to the naked eye ?
                    Best defence, someone must have spilled that on me.
                    Just enjoying another day in paradise.

Comment

Brazeau hospitalization was result of suicide attempt.

The attempt was not his first. In 2015, he disclosed on Twitter that he'd previously tried to kill himself because of decisions made by then-prime minister Stephen Harper.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/braze...empt-1.2789598

I do sympathize with Brazeau's mental anguish but blaming decisions made by Harper
                      don't quite cut it. Suicide is usually never just over one thing, it's a combination of a lot of things. Hopefully he gets the help he needs.

Comment

Working...
                      X