November Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November Project

Has anyone here taken part in Andrew Ference's November Project? This morning he had Eakins and Gagner join him at the Legislature Grounds. A couple of times the group has done the stair run near the Royal Glenora.

https://twitter.com/Nov_ProjectCAN

I haven't gone yet, only because I'm still sleeping at 6 AM.
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

I would like to try it at least once, but it would be too tight for time due to when I have to start work. I may still yet try to.

Comment

I was there for the first time this morning, and had a blast! Had I not seen a blurb about it on the late news the other night, I might not have ever known of its existence. Long story short, I was expecting just a casual group get-together of curiosity-seekers out for a light nonchalant exercise. In actuality, there was a LARGE group of individuals from every end of the athletic spectrum engaging in a very lively, energetic display of exercising throughout the pool and fountain areas in front of the Legislature. Wicked music, fun/happy people, some camera crews...I'll definitely be going back (next one is Wednesday at the stairs by Royal Glenora I do believe)

Comment

I want to try this. I'm an early riser and it'd be nice to get a workout out of the way everyday.
        Go down a few dark alleys.

Comment

My neighbour has been going for about a month - back then it was about 15 people. He said it's awesome. He's been having lots of fun working out and meeting people.
          They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

Comment

I would like to try it too but logistically can't make it work three times a week. To me its not something you do once in while.

Funny that the founders start their at 6:30 (as per their tattoo) but thel ocal one starts at 6:00

Comment

Look who will be participating on Monday:
              https://twitter.com/doniveson/status/487715263152795648

“You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Working...
              X