No announcement yet.

Around the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hap Day and Punch Imlach are rolling in their graves...
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• Who's next for Babcock? Calgary anyone??
      Come on down... You know you want to. Either way the collapse continues. The curse of Lucic lives on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brody View Post
        Who's next for Babcock? Calgary anyone??
        Come on down... You know you want to. Either way the collapse continues. The curse of Lucic lives on.
        Or Tampa after they fire Cooper. Look at Tampa's record this year and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Comment

• Plus he could coach any team practically for free as Toronto continues to pay his exorbitant salary. That could be incentive to hire him.
          Last edited by Drumbones; 22-11-2019, 11:49 AM.
          Just enjoying another day in paradise.

Comment

• TO only have to pay him while he is unemployed. If he takes another job they are off the hook.
            “Canada is the only country in the world that knows how to live without an identity,”-Marshall McLuhan

Comment

• I wonder if Babcock might be interested in Seattle.
              "Talk minus action equals zero." - Joe Keithley, D. O. A.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glenco View Post
                TO only have to pay him while he is unemployed. If he takes another job they are off the hook.
                Well if thats the case, then ya I don't see the rush to getting a new job anytime soon. I'd be saying nope, I have to re- evaluate my options and just ride that pay check out as long as possible.

Comment

Working...
                X