X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bpeters View Post
    Originally posted by moahunter View Post
    Oilers will win the next game, there is too much pressure on the Sharks now. Losing from a lead like that is always psychologically damaging, more so I think, than a 7-0 loss.
    I think so too. There will be a ton of pressure on them just to get to the next game which should lead to mistakes. Look to McDavid to capitalize.
    We called it, you called that late empty netter

Comment

• Originally posted by howie View Post
      Duck a l'orange, anyone?
      Would make a nice second course after the Shark Fin Soup. Perhaps Predator Stew for third course followed by Roast Penguin for the main course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hilman View Post
        ^ that's awesome, what a game last night!!! The Ducks series will be a tough battle, I see a more open series with more scoring.

Has anyone seat in the SN seats for the away games? I heard they are $20 and comes with hotdogs, unlimited popcorn and pop.
        I heard that the tickets were $5. Not sure about amenities etc.
        Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Comment

• Originally posted by envaneo View Post
          Originally posted by Hilman View Post
          ^ that's awesome, what a game last night!!! The Ducks series will be a tough battle, I see a more open series with more scoring.

Has anyone seat in the SN seats for the away games? I heard they are $20 and comes with hotdogs, unlimited popcorn and pop.
          I heard that the tickets were $5. Not sure about amenities etc.
          Regular-seat tickets (upper bowl and lower bowl) were certainly all $5. Not sure about the special seats, though they definitely did seem to have sold them, as they had people sitting there.
          “It’s so beautiful. What sort of bird is that?”

Comment

• ^ At any rate its good for the fans and more importantly brought the masses downtown. I hope that bird made it out alive dt last night.
            Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Comment

• I am closing this thread. It is time to talk round 2.

If you want to still talk about celebrations and activities downtown and elsewhere, please use the "activities" thread in this forum.
              Ow

Comment

Working...
              X