Comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

Sports, sports, and more sports! Edmonton is a sports-crazy city, and everyone has an opinion. From the Oilers to the Eskimos, from the Edmonton Capitals baseball team to the Edmonton Rush and the Golden Bears and Pandas, the Rexall Edmonton Indy, not to mention all of the amateur sports this city supports – this forum is your chance to discuss, comment and review what’s going on.

This description of this forum clearly mentions all but one professional edmonton team, that is the Edmonton Energy. Why is it that some people in this city seem to almost want to refuse to acknowledge that we have a professional basketball team? Having said that I understand the Energy are only a minor league professional team, but so are the capitals. So it just seems a little biased to me

like hockey in the southern states, basketball just isn't that popular up here in Edmonton, or most of Canada. I don't think its biased at all... People have their preference to their entertainment...
    A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Originally posted by Medwards View Post
      like hockey in the southern states, basketball just isn't that popular up here in Edmonton, or most of Canada. I don't think its biased at all... People have their preference to their entertainment...
      No reason to exclude the Energy from the description of this forum

Comment

^I don't believe it's actively being censored here, so why not just talk about it. There's a limited audience here and most I would assume are very Edmonton literate. If it's not being talked about, either (a) It's not that popular, or (b) the Edmonton Energy haven't marketed themselves as well as they could have.

It's probably both. Nevertheless, it's a free forum. Bias? Of course. People make biased decisions all the time and will continue to do so. It's not malice, it's just reality.

Comment

well, if anything, its not a biased. Maybe an oversight.

If I were you, I would have asked or suggested to have the description modified before making accusations that there is some sort of biased against basketball
          A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

I wrote that in 2006.

You could have just asked it to be included?

*edit* Energy added.
            Ow

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
              I wrote that in 2006.

You could have just asked it to be included?

*edit* Energy added.
              Sorry admin I should have thought to ask, would have been the logical thing to do, my mistake

Comment

Working...
              X