No announcement yet.

Best coffee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is in London. However, interesting about the guy's liver...

'Shocking' sugar levels in High Street hot drinks, warns charity - BBC News

Action on Sugar analysed 131 hot drinks and found a third contained at least as much sugar as a can of Pepsi or Coca-Cola, which contains nine teaspoons.

The charity said in some of the worst cases the drinks contained 20 or more teaspoons of sugar.
    Coffee shop chains Starbucks, Costa and Caffe Nero said they were committed to reducing sugar content in their drinks.

The drinks assessed included flavoured coffees such as mochas and lattes, hot fruit drinks and hot chocolates from coffee shops and fast food chains.

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-35593007

Comment

• One year anniversary of Coffee Bureau today. Handing out a cute little letterpress thank you card and magnet.
      www.decl.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
        Who can you always count on for a great coffee?
        This is a multiple choice poll.
        Starbucks has always been my favorite. However, Tim Hortons's fraps also taste great. I also love Gloria Jean's Toffee Nut.

Comment

• Thanks you for bumping this thread and welcome to the board cerwrys.

Originally posted by GreenSPACE View Post
          One year anniversary of Coffee Bureau today. Handing out a cute little letterpress thank you card and magnet.
          Rats !

Top_Dawg missed this.

Must haves to be sure.

Are there any left Greener ?

Comment

• Feb 24, 2016 post TD.
            Just enjoying another day in paradise.

Comment

• heh, the term today often throws people off on old bumped threads..
              "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

Comment

• No Top_Dawg caught the date.

He just finds it funny when some jabroni on here hypes a thank you card and magnet as if anyone gives a flying ***.
                Last edited by Top_Dawg; 02-10-2017, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• ^I cared. And I care about you. Big hugs!
                  www.decl.org

Comment

• ^^Yeah, I detected some sarcasm. I didn't think you wanted the fridge magnet as a collector item.

To even mention "letterpress" thank you card seems a little NY jabroni as well. These are like World Class thank you cards. Not the run of the mill kind found..

One would think some people here get kickbacks for serial mentions of local or DT establishments.
                    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

Comment

• World's coffee under threat, say experts
                      BBC News

“ "If it wasn't for wild species we wouldn't have as much coffee to drink in the world today," said Dr Aaron Davis of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.”

“What is wild coffee and why do we need it?

Many coffee drinkers are unaware that we only use the coffee beans from two species - Coffea Arabica and Coffea robusta - in the thousands of different blends of coffee on sale.”

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-46845461

Comment

Working...
                      X