Polar Park Brewing Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polar Park Brewing Company

Polar Park Brewing Company opening in former Bee Bell space off Whyte Ave, but is crowdfunding for more capital
    https://albertaboostr.ca/campaign/?i...f-0cc47a696e6d
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Great location for something like this. Happy to see the space used. I really like the building for what it is. Clean it up a bit and it will make a wonderful space.

Comment

I was wondering if this had any connection to Al Oeming... yup grandson. I wonder if the beer will have faint hints of polar bear dung (just kidding). Good luck, I hope it works out as a huge success.

Comment

That makes 2 new micro brews moving to the area!

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

Love all the microbreweries popping up around Alberta. Edmonton has some catching up to do with Calgary area, but looks like it's starting to happen!
          www.decl.org

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
            Polar Park Brewing Company opening in former Bee Bell space off Whyte Ave, but is crowdfunding for more capital
            https://albertaboostr.ca/campaign/?i...f-0cc47a696e6d
            sounds neat...

even more interesting to me was the original "Polar park".... that sounded like a neat place
            i love lamp

Comment

Polar Park Brewing

I think the old Bee Bell is a good location for something like this. It was empty quite a while. Nice to see if filled. I hope they do well.

Comment

This is a fantastic location. I wonder what kind of menu for food will be offered. Great opportunity for food and drink. Very excited to see what they can offer.

Comment

Working...
                X