No announcement yet.

Peter's Drive-In finally comes to Edmonton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bogus Baron knows Edmonton very well, stays on top of the news, loves/hates the Oilers and may or may not hang out at the Gas Pump.
    Top_Dawg?
    I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by Gord Lacey View Post
      Originally posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
      It's not actually Burger Baron behind that account. And it is indeed occasionally hilarious.
      You know that Burger Baron isn't set up like a normal corporate structure, right, but various splinter groups. I remember reading an interesting article a number of years ago about how it's a fractured group of restaurants. It's entirely possible that one of those groups runs the Twitter account.
      I remember the same article. It’s like The Eagle. (It’s a gay bar). You can use the “Eagle” name without payment or monthly fees.... resulting in more of a brotherhood than a consistent chain with set standards and Corp oversight
      "Do you give people who already use transit a better service, or do you build it where they don't use it in the hopes they might start to use it?" Nenshi

Comment

Originally posted by Spudly View Post
        The Bogus Baron knows Edmonton very well, stays on top of the news, loves/hates the Oilers and may or may not hang out at the Gas Pump.
        The person who writes the Top_Dawg persona?
        FTFY
        I think of art, at its most significant, as a Distant Early Warning system that can always be relied on to tell the old culture what is beginning to happen to it. —Marshall McLuhan

Comment

It wasn't broken - you "fixed it" for yourself.
          I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

Comment

7-293457112
            July 09, 2019
            5151 - CALGARY TRAIL NW
            Plan 1920849 Blk 94 Lot 1A

To construct an Assembly Restaurant use building with outdoor patio and a dual-lane drive-through, building 1, ''PETER'S DRIVE-IN''.

Comment

Working...
            X