X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kj1225
    replied
    Originally posted by North Guy66 View Post

No need to boycott Papa Johns because they make crappy pizza anyway.

Back on topic.....Support local. Go to Northern Chicken. Has anyone tried to new Chicken on the Way 2.0?
    Just so you know the owners of the franchises(franchisees) are local people and employ local people.

So the notion of "supporting local" applies to both mom and pops and franchises. Yes they pay a franchise royalty but they do operate locally and their supply chain is local.

the brand may not be from here but they are mostly owned and operated by local people.

Leave a comment:

• sonicboom
    replied
    January 09, 2020
    15256 - 127 STREET NW
    Plan 0625614 Blk 16 Lot 4

To construct interior alterations to an existing building (tenant fit up, CRU B3) - Church's Chicken.

Leave a comment:

• North Guy66
    replied
    Originally posted by maclac View Post
    Originally posted by etownboarder View Post

We just got Popeyes...which is already plenty when combined with the Colonel....meh....don't care...would sooner get a Chick-Fil-A......
    Chick-Fil-A? The one owned by bigoted right wing Christians who openly discriminate against immigrants and the LGBT community? No thanks!!! The US can keep that ********.
    Meh....they make a tasty chicken burger....I suppose you are boycotting "Papa Johns" as well? Forget what he's in trouble for...he say something stupid during a conference call?
    No need to boycott Papa Johns because they make crappy pizza anyway.

Back on topic.....Support local. Go to Northern Chicken. Has anyone tried to new Chicken on the Way 2.0?

Leave a comment:

• kkozoriz
    replied
    John Schattner, the John in the name, complained that he wasn't able to call black people n-----s like Colonel Harland Sanders did back in the 1950's. How totally unfair is that to him?

Leave a comment:

• maclac
    replied
    Originally posted by etownboarder View Post

We just got Popeyes...which is already plenty when combined with the Colonel....meh....don't care...would sooner get a Chick-Fil-A......
    Chick-Fil-A? The one owned by bigoted right wing Christians who openly discriminate against immigrants and the LGBT community? No thanks!!! The US can keep that ********.
    Meh....they make a tasty chicken burger....I suppose you are boycotting "Papa Johns" as well? Forget what he's in trouble for...he say something stupid during a conference call?

Leave a comment:

• etownboarder
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SpongeG
    replied
    It's very popular in Vancouver, most are 24 hours. It's my go to chicken place. Popeyes is good but its a million miles away for most of Vancouver it is out in far Pt Coquitlam. they better home more locations if they want to catch on, somewhere near skytrain would help them.

Leave a comment:

• Spudly
    replied
    I like Mary Brown's chicken, their locations not so much...

I've had Church's Chicken only once, in an outlet in the west valley in LA, and was not impressed.

Leave a comment:

• EdmontonsKindaGuy
    replied
    Mary Browns is good. And I'm NOT a Newfie

Leave a comment:

• Medwards
    replied
    I didnt know you were an american?

Leave a comment:

• maclac
    replied
    Originally posted by Medwards View Post
    Mary Browns is best
    I didn't know you are a Newfie? lol

Leave a comment:

• Edmonton PRT
    replied
    My mom's oven fried chicken was the best.

Leave a comment:

• Medwards
    replied
    Mary Browns is best

Leave a comment:

• maclac
    replied
    [QUOTE=SpongeG;918077]Church's ChickenĀ® Adds Four New Franchisees to Further Expand Brand in Canada

NEWS PROVIDED BY

Church's Chicken
    Jan 24, 2019,

"The growing chicken market in Canada has been a key component of our expansion strategy in the western hemisphere," said Eduardo Garcia, Senior Director of Americas Business for Church's Chicken. "The fact that we've been able to successfully initiate not just one, but four new franchise relationships, is a testament to the brand's reputation of having a quality product and strong business model."

In Alberta, Fays Enterprises Ltd, under the leadership of CEO Mian Ahmad and operating partner Yasir Saeed, bring a combined 20+ years in the food and retail industry, and are looking forward to extending the Church's Chicken quality food and genuine hospitality experience to the people of Edmonton. "We take great pride in upholding the top-notch industry standards and guest satisfaction people associate with Church's products," said Mian.

https://www.newswire.ca/news-release...861368506.html

[/QUOTE

Leave a comment:

• SpongeG
    started a topic Church's Chicken coming to Edmonton

Church's Chicken coming to Edmonton

Church's ChickenĀ® Adds Four New Franchisees to Further Expand Brand in Canada

NEWS PROVIDED BY

Church's Chicken
    Jan 24, 2019,

"The growing chicken market in Canada has been a key component of our expansion strategy in the western hemisphere," said Eduardo Garcia, Senior Director of Americas Business for Church's Chicken. "The fact that we've been able to successfully initiate not just one, but four new franchise relationships, is a testament to the brand's reputation of having a quality product and strong business model."

In Alberta, Fays Enterprises Ltd, under the leadership of CEO Mian Ahmad and operating partner Yasir Saeed, bring a combined 20+ years in the food and retail industry, and are looking forward to extending the Church's Chicken quality food and genuine hospitality experience to the people of Edmonton. "We take great pride in upholding the top-notch industry standards and guest satisfaction people associate with Church's products," said Mian.

https://www.newswire.ca/news-release...861368506.html

Working...
X