Carls Jr headed to Edmonton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkmagnoblade View Post
    YES! Finally the west end gets something. No more having to travel all the way to south common like i do for fat burger or 5 guys.
    There is a Fat Burger on 107th just east of 170th. (The old R. Angus/Finning site).
    Nearest 5 Guys might be Windermere or St. Albert though, depends where you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Edmcowboy11 View Post
      Ok, I hear ya. Well according to Five Guys website, another location is coming to Edmonton, although they don't give a location for this new one.
      Do yourself a favour and go to

http://www.jacksburgershack.ca

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

Think that new Five Guys referenced above may be going into the Sunwapta Centre site. They seem to do a lot of co-locationg with Lowe's.

Comment

Originally posted by IanO View Post
          Originally posted by Edmcowboy11 View Post
          Ok, I hear ya. Well according to Five Guys website, another location is coming to Edmonton, although they don't give a location for this new one.
          Do yourself a favour and go to

http://www.jacksburgershack.ca
          Only problem, I live in millwoods
          LRT is our future, time to push forward.

Comment

Five Guys, Fatburger, Carls, whatever. They're all fast food burgers, and they're all stupid greasy. I don't know why you all go nuts over them. Ain't no different than any other mediocre burger.
            "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Comment

^Thanks captain buzzkill now leave us people who like our greasy "mediocre burgers" in piece

Comment

Hey, every now and then greasy food is ok by me. Carls Jr will be a welcome addition to the chains up here.
                Now if we can get a Sonic up here some day that'd be sweet!

Comment

I got to try the Carl's Jr location in Kamloops, yesterday.

Their products are similar to what DQ does here in Edmonton already: Charbroiled.

Tastes pretty good, not greasy at all.
                  Edmonton is a very exciting place to be right now.

Comment

My favourite burger stand is "BJ" aka Burger Joint. It's near South Common and I personally think it's the best one.

Comment

I wish we'd get a Fuddrucker's again. Their burgers are fabulous.
                      Fly Edmonton first. Support EIA

Comment

Originally posted by 24karat View Post
                        I wish we'd get a Fuddrucker's again. Their burgers are fabulous.
                        Nearest one is perhaps in Saskatoon on 8th Street East (just east of Circle Drive), right near Bonanza. Or perhaps Great Falls, MT.

There is something weird about Saskatoon it seems like they are the restaurant "museum" of Canada, they still have a David's Restaurant (although it might be a Schnitzelmeister now).

Comment

Admin, please move to Food section.
                          “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

carl's jr's milkshakes are pretty good too

Comment

^ I had a Captain Crunch flavoured shake years ago at a Carl's Jr. in L.A.

Sweet mother of Jesus it was good.

Comment

They were demolishing the old Taco Bell when I drove by today.

Comment

Working...
                                X