No announcement yet.

Carls Jr headed to Edmonton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any more news on when or if they are opening?

Comment

Originally posted by sundance View Post
      Any more news on when or if they are opening?
      Considering Kelowna has a location, I'm surprised Edmonton hasn't had any open yet

Comment

Vernon also now has a location not sure if its the same owner or not?

Comment

yes ^^^ same franchisee for all of BC

anyway Grande Prarie has Carl's Jr, I cannot find it, when i look at google maps it shows a residential area...

10740-76 Ave
          Grande Prairie, AB

anyway there is a carl's jr opening in downtown vancouver in january and they have more planned for Vancouver and BC - kamloops will be next

http://www.biv.com/article/20121221/...er-restaurants

so far no info for edmonton locations

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeG View Post
            yes ^^^ same franchisee for all of BC

anyway Grande Prarie has Carl's Jr, I cannot find it, when i look at google maps it shows a residential area...

10740-76 Ave
            Grande Prairie, AB

anyway there is a carl's jr opening in downtown vancouver in january and they have more planned for Vancouver and BC - kamloops will be next

http://www.biv.com/article/20121221/...er-restaurants

so far no info for edmonton locations
            The GP location may actually be in a new emerging commercial strip between 108 St/Hwy 40 (Wapiti Rd) and Canfor Hauling Road on the west side of Mission Heights, where Google Maps erroneously points the address to in the middle of it.
            Is there hope for Edmonton? Yes!!! The Oilers? Wait and see.

Comment

yeah, i think i have an idea where it is now, there is an extra foods and a shoppers drug mart etc. interesting location away form where most of the other stuff is. thanks i will check it out soon

Comment

Must be opening VERY soon, they are now hiring staff... 10041 171 Street (I think the old Taco Bell location east of Superstore)
                http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-bar...AdIdZ514213441

Comment

Hmmmm, very interesting. I wonder where else they will go? Meadows? Windermere? South Common? City Center? etc???
                  LRT is our future, time to push forward.

Comment

nice, i had CJ the other day for lunch in downtown vancouver - the location is a bit off the beaten path but almost every table was full around 2 pm they had a lot of take outs too

the new bacon bacon cheeseburger is quite tasty

Comment

Originally posted by Edmcowboy11 View Post
                      Hmmmm, very interesting. I wonder where else they will go? Meadows? Windermere? South Common? City Center? etc???
                      Sherwood park seems to be attracting a lot of these start-up franchises. Not sure if there is a single reaosn why. Could it be demographics, space, need, entrepenuers that live there, or sheer coincidence??

Comment

YES! Finally the west end gets something. No more having to travel all the way to south common like i do for fat burger or 5 guys.

Comment

^you can go to Windermere for 5 guys.

Comment

^That's still far for me as i bike or bus everywhere.

Comment

Ok, I hear ya. Well according to Five Guys website, another location is coming to Edmonton, although they don't give a location for this new one.

I do hope that Carls sets up shop soon elsewhere to the west end.

Comment

It would be nice to get five guys the north end

Comment

Working...
                                X