Carls Jr headed to Edmonton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gord Lacey View Post
    In N Out is cheap, but also fresh. Nothing there is frozen.
    Agreed. Decent, but nothing special. Pretty bland actually.

Jack in the Box was pretty bad.

I've never tried Carl's JR.

Comment

Never tried Carls Jr and never even heard of In N Out - but am I the only one who thinks the fast food burger market is getting a tad saturated?
      “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
        Never tried Carls Jr and never even heard of In N Out - but am I the only one who thinks the fast food burger market is getting a tad saturated?
        Shame on you SDM! You get that thought out of your head! BIAH, I've never heard of In N Out either. But I do like the burger joints.
        He who posteth too much, should moveth out of his parents basement and get a life.

Comment

Carls is good, but everything always tastes better when you can't have it at home. I remember the days I longed for Burger King to set up shop in Edmonton, only then did I realize they dip their buns in grease. I now avoid BK at all costs.

Tend to agree with SDM about the burgers being the craze.

Hoping a place like Jasons Deli makes the next wave of fast yet quality foods to come north.

Comment

I wonder if the new building being built on 23rd ave right next to McDonald in SEC could be a location?
            LRT is our future, time to push forward.

Comment

Originally posted by bpeters View Post
              Originally posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
              Shame on you SDM! You get that thought out of your head! BIAH, I've never heard of In N Out either. But I do like the burger joints.
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-N-Out_Burger so happens I have cousins living in Baldwin Park lol. Scroll to the bottom of that page and check out all the joints.
              Just enjoying another day in paradise.

Comment

carls jr is alright - i didn't find it that great but the portions are huge a large (you order a combo by small medium or large - a small is like our medium and a medium is like our upsized large) down there doesn't even have an equivalent in canada its crazy

i like the western burger its got bbq sauce and an onion ring on it :P

Comment

we need a sonic and a white castle!

Comment

I'd like the French chain Quick, just for this burger

Comment

Quick is very good.

Comment

Black burgers, I like the concept but my stomach is going green just looking at it. Is that onions, garlic or cheese curd on the Jedi burger?

Any update on when Carl's Jr is coming her?

Comment

Quick's "OK Menu" ftw

Comment

Originally posted by geordieinthecity View Post
                            we need a sonic and a white castle!
                            we have a sonic just over the border - about 10 mins

Comment

Any idea when this is coming?

Comment

I just saw the Kate Upton commercial for this chain, so naturally I have to bump this topic.

If the chain ever does come here, I hope it is not somewhere on the southside. I would much prefer for it to be centrally located.

Comment

Working...
                                X