No announcement yet.

Good Breakfast Places...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commodore this AM for a denver. Classic.

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

• Went to the downtown Cora this morning. I was the first there; by the time I was leaving, most of the booths were full. Had a Rosemary's Sunday which was quite good.
      “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

• Too lazy to read through thread. Has anyone already mentioned OEB on Rice Howard Way? If not, it’s pretty great!

Comment

• Despite OEB opening nearby, De Dutch still draws a crowd that lines up out the door. As always, the food is delicious (Canadian Pannekoeken, OJ and coffee) and my server Chantel is totally awesome.
          “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
            Went to the downtown Cora this morning. I was the first there; by the time I was leaving, most of the booths were full. Had a Rosemary's Sunday which was quite good.
            We went to a suburban Cora this morning. By 10:00 am there was a lineup outside the door.

Comment

• Fantastic new weekend brunch options at Wishbone.
              www.decl.org

Comment

• IHOP is still one of the better breakfast places in town. There are several locations but I've only ever been to the Calgary Trail location. If you can get Christina or Charles as your server then you will be in great hands. I had my usual 2 X 2 X 2 plus OJ and coffee - so good.

Comment

Working...
                X