Jasper Ave and 112 Street Wok Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jasper Ave and 112 Street Wok Box

Anybody know why they suddenly closed down? They were one of my regular lunch spots until last week when the doors were locked.

Just tried the nearby Oodle Noodle but they appear to only have large sizes and I really appreciated the lunchbox size at Wok Box.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong"

Sad to hear that. That was a nice place, good food, good atmosphere.

Comment

They had a massive cut to their hours.... Paying that kind of rent and not having enough business to be open for dinner?

I say poor management...
      "Do you give people who already use transit a better service, or do you build it where they don't use it in the hopes they might start to use it?" Nenshi

Comment

Originally posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
        They had a massive cut to their hours.... Paying that kind of rent and not having enough business to be open for dinner?

I say poor management...
        Needing to cut to hours could also mean staffing difficulties. If you can't get staff, you can't stay open.
        Last edited by Paul Turnbull; 02-05-2014, 02:49 PM.

Comment

^ it was very dead in the evening... i used to go and stopped. the staff got my order wrong a lot of the time and they wern't overly friendly.
          "Do you give people who already use transit a better service, or do you build it where they don't use it in the hopes they might start to use it?" Nenshi

Comment

I ate at this location only once. Pretty sure I got food poisoned. Been to a few other wokboxs and their was always great. Hopefully something better comes in it's place
            Grabbana across the street must be delighted
            A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

It was a very busy place every time I went there for lunch. I know they did a lot of take out. In fact I am really surprised they are closed.

Comment

Originally posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
                ^ it was very dead in the evening... i used to go and stopped. the staff got my order wrong a lot of the time and they wern't overly friendly.

Same. Wrong and wrong and no sorry or even and expression of...oh we screwed up.

I call servers like this....Zombies.

I stopped going there last year.

Comment

Oodle Noodle > Wok Box
                  “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
                    Oodle Noodle > Wok Box
                    Not if you want something at lunch size for a lunch price.

Comment

Working...
                    X