Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baconfest

http://baconfestyeg.ca/

“You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

I remember when bacon was a cool fad to get all excited about.
    I think of art, at its most significant, as a Distant Early Warning system that can always be relied on to tell the old culture what is beginning to happen to it. —Marshall McLuhan

Comment

Originally posted by Dialog View Post
      I remember when bacon was a cool fad to get all excited about. Because I want the interwebs to know how much of a cutting-edge hipster I am.
      Fixed for you
      “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

SDM is the only thread-crapper. No one else may thread crap.
        I think of art, at its most significant, as a Distant Early Warning system that can always be relied on to tell the old culture what is beginning to happen to it. —Marshall McLuhan

Comment

Lol. Too funny. I love bacon as much as the next guy and am wondering what's up. Do they have defibrillators at this event? I may need one.
          Just enjoying another day in paradise.

Comment

I'm no hipster but Bacon is sooooo 2006.
            Time spent in the Rockies is never deducted from the rest of your life

Comment

I had a turkey and bacon sammich at Pressd for lunch today, for two reasons:
              1. Because the sammich is so delicious that it's likely made by God Himself
              2. Spite! Pure unadulterated spite! Spite for you bacon-is-passe fashionista poseurs out there.

Comment

Bacons still it! Just google BACON FLAVOURED and you will see what I mean.
                Just enjoying another day in paradise.

Comment

Swine. Blech. The devils flesh.
                  youtube.com/BrothersGrim
                  facebook.com/BrothersGrimMusic

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
                    I had a turkey and bacon sammich at Pressd for lunch today, for two reasons:
                    1. Because the sammich is so delicious that it's likely made by God Himself
                    2. Spite! Pure unadulterated spite! Spite for you bacon-is-passe fashionista poseurs out there.
                    "God "Him"self"?

Comment

I heard that the keynote speaker will be Arnold Ziffel.

Last edited by Barry N; 13-04-2014, 03:42 PM.
                      Noah's ark was built by volunteers...... The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

Working...
                      X