This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum for Music

Given the forums on Tech and Media, I thought that with the amount of times Sonic Death Monkey likes to talk music (and others like lat and Jimbo), I would open a section here just for that.

Have fun!
    Ow

I said this because coming here makes my heart hurt.

I don't understand. Why is this a Tech forum? How's this different from the music threads in Arts & Entertainment?
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Who said this was a tech forum? It is a sub forum of off topic, and more for a general conversation on music and musicians. So, you can rant on more about Nickleback.
      Ow

I said this because coming here makes my heart hurt.

Comment

Good! We can list open mic nights and get into some gear talk!

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
          Who said this was a tech forum? It is a sub forum of off topic, and more for a general conversation on music and musicians. So, you can rant on more about Nickleback.
          Ah, sorry man. It's just that you've had an itchy "create new forum" finger lately so I was losing track.
          But any talk of local gigs, local bands, etc should stay in Arts & Entertainment.
          In fact, this should be a sub-forum of A&E, not GD.
          Last edited by Sonic Death Monkey; 24-01-2013, 02:43 PM.
          “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Thanks for moving the subforum to Arts and Entertainment.

Oh yes, can't forget to mention this: Nickelback sucks the long thick one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
              Thanks for moving the subforum to Arts and Entertainment.

Oh yes, can't forget to mention this: Nickelback sucks the long thick one.
              agree over 9000 lol

Comment

Working...
              X